Dr.
황인성
Hospital
디에이치페이스업의원
Price
180 만원
Days
180 days
I received Thermage FLX 600 shots in October of last year, and it's been 5 months now. As a result, I am very satisfied and highly recommend it. In dermatology, premium lifting is representative of Ulthera and Thermage, but Ulthera is for lifting thick skin and Thermage is for lifting thin skin. Those in their 20s may not know it well, but if you start to feel skin aging in your 30s, it is just dangerous. Representative aging The symptoms are thin skin, dullness, fine wrinkles not disappearing, and you get a feeling of loss of elasticity. Even though I usually take good care of my skin, I noticed that I was aging, so I got Thermage after looking into it (I tried Inmode and Oligio, but I didn't feel any effect, so I just closed my eyes and tried to get an expensive gel..) What I always say when I get a Thermage consultation is that there is not much effect right after the procedure and it takes 2-3 months to see the effect. They say I lost, but since Thermage principle regenerates collagen, I can't see the effect in such a short period of time. But, like a lie, after two months, I can definitely feel that my skin is getting more elastic . The feeling of loss of elasticity is very much gone. The wrinkles around the eyes and under the eyes are gone, and nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the mouth are greatly improved . People around me say that I have become prettier, look younger, and have good makeup, but I think it's probably because of Thermage's effect . It is true that the more money you pour, the better it gets.

Comment 7
리프팅빌런 2023-03-17 (금) 00:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
lilies89 2023-04-12 (수) 14:35 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review. I want to make a reservation for Thermage.
필릭스같은남친구함 2023-09-22 (금) 01:59 9 Months ago Address
Thank you, I'll have to look into Thermage.
재니튜 2023-11-29 (수) 02:06 7 Months ago Address
Oh, I'm looking into it too, I hope it works.
슈크림빵떡 2024-03-01 (금) 17:40 3 Months ago Address
I wonder how much pain the Thermage will cause. I am also willing to receive it.
제니젠이 2024-06-09 (일) 01:58 24 Days ago Address
전 300샷인데 효과는 드라마틱하지않아서 솔직히
잘…
stboniface 2024-07-01 (월) 16:05 1 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List