Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Today, I received 400 shots of Ulthera, 600 shots of Thermage, 450 shots of iThermage, Skin Botox (for concerns about forehead volume), and 4cc Juve Look under sedative anesthesia. --------------------------------------------   1. Hospital review 2. Doctor's review 3. Director consultation and cost review 4. Day 0 Ulthera 400 shot review Day 0 Thermage 600 shot review Day 0 iThermage 450 shot review Day 0 Skin Botox (forehead volume concerns) Day 0 Juve Look review I plan to post this. . In this article, 1. 2. 3. are summarized from what I wrote. After I finished writing it, it was about 7-8 thousand characters... about 5 pages based on Hancom... 1. 2. 3., Ulthera and other treatments can be found in other articles. --------------------------------------------- 1. Hospital review Hospital The main factors that were considered when choosing were: ㅁ Need for sedative anesthesia, and needing a sedative anesthetist ㅁ Have the procedure performed by a dermatologist : The possibility of treatment by a general practitioner or plastic surgeon is completely excluded, all dermatologists ㅁ Call it Ulthera When you receive Thermage, you can get everything you want, including skin botox and skin boosting. + In addition, I looked at the size of the hospital, but it wasn't a big factor. In fact, there are many reviews saying that small hospitals are good, and I think it's because they think they can get help from the representative director. But I prefer large hospitals because they have systems in place. If I had known, I would have gone to a hospital where celebrities are known for their good skills. But I'm not that kind of person ^_T I don't have any connections like that... And as you can tell by reading the above, I'm a highly suspicious patient. I don't trust reviews. 2. The doctor's   review was good because he gave me good advice. In fact, the reason why I hesitated even after making an appointment at the dermatologist is because I saw a lot of reviews here and elsewhere that said they were disappointed because the doctor gave a brief explanation and went straight into the treatment without checking. I was concerned about Ulthera, Thermage, Juvelook, Juvelook Volume, and Rejuran. And he kindly explained everything, including skin botox, which I didn't know much about.  I went to Ultherapy and Thermage thinking I would just get neck treatment as insurance, but neither of them recommended neck treatment. Instead, he told me to consider 300 shots of Ulthera, which is designed without cheek depressions in the aging area of ​​the mid-eye area, and 100 shots if you want to do it on the upper part. Thermage said that if you are trying it once because you are too old, you can take 300 shots, but if you want to live for a year, you should take 600 shots, so I chose 600 shots. And, you were honest. You said that you will get older in 3 years, not 10 years.   In fact, the reason I think I met you well is that Ultherapy and Thermage are not yet at the point where they are effective, but it is skin botox. A lot of my forehead volume has gone down, and it's true that the reason is because I open my eyes with my forehead muscles. Because of my job, I have to undergo plastic surgery such as eye correction, and I don't want my face to change through plastic surgery, so I've been dealing with it since my mid-20s. I really disliked the side effects of fillers and fat grafting. I saw the effect, but I’ll write about it in my skin botox article. 3. The manager’s consultation and cost review   was also friendly. Even though I made a reservation in March and made a reservation in April, they said they would charge the March price. I glanced at the monitor next to me, and there were I-Ulthera and I-Thermage that weren't there during the doctor's consultation earlier, so I told them that I wanted to proceed with them.   Actually, I didn’t know what iUlthera and iThermage were. So I asked the manager, and he told me that the tips cannot be applied equally to the eyes, so they are done separately. I thought Ulthera and Thermage were used on the entire face together, so could you please do them together? I asked. However, they said that I didn't think I would need Ultherapy, so I only proceeded with Eye Thermage for now. Ulthera 400 + Thermage 600 3 million won >> You said it was 3.49 million won after the increase, but since tax is excluded, it is probably 3.3 million won. So I don't know the exact price per shot of Ulthera ;-; It's probably 1.2 million won, and I estimate that Thermage 600 would realistically be 180. 4. I am leaving a photo review of Ulthera 400 shots on day 0 . It's very swollen. He said he would use Ulthera several times, and he said he would return the tip for Thermage, so I kept it. I don't know if I'll play it, but I thought that if I took it with me, I'd have less need to use the playback tip. 5. There were some bruises as shown in the post-treatment photo, so I had a laser treatment done to remove the bruises and gave me steroid cream and a prescription. They also brought me cosmetics from dermatology brands, as well as items related to authenticity of Ulthera and Thermage. I think they will continue to give me fluids for recovery after anesthesia if I want, but I had to leave early because of my schedule. +) I was excited and posted a post with photos, but everyone seemed like a broker and only I looked serious, so I left the photos out.......

Comment 18
아얕 2024-04-06 (토) 17:47 2 Months ago Address
I was interested. Thank you for the review.
드림스 2024-04-09 (화) 12:50 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
스몰강자 2024-04-24 (수) 01:07 2 Months ago Address
Thank you for the review
예미 2024-04-25 (목) 07:14 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

힘들닷tkfa Writer 2024-04-25 (목) 08:29 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Tictactoe 2024-04-30 (화) 01:43 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

힘들닷tkfa Writer 2024-04-30 (화) 07:13 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.