Dr.
기억안나
Hospital
유앤아이의원 (영등포점)
Price
15 만원
Days
1 days
I'm going on a trip this weekend and want to wear sleeveless tops, but I'm really worried about my forearms and In Mode was on sale at the same time, so I gave it a try . I did the InBody test and went to the treatment room to get it done, but the doctor said that my forearms hurt the most out of all my body, more than my face. I wanted to get it hahaha. I already paid for it and it was a discounted price so I thought it wouldn't be refunded so I just got it while crying. It didn't hurt at first but it got more and more painful. I wonder how it hurts, but it feels like someone is pinching the burnt area so hard that it hurts the skin. I'm usually a person who tolerates pain well, but if I tell myself that I'm going to do forearm mode and exercise for 3 hours every day, it's so painful that it's almost like torture. At the end, it hurts so much that I unconsciously said "I'm sorry" and cried because I was so sad. Haha , I wanted to get rid of the fat on the sides of my arms, but like a fool, I got fat on the back, which was a waste of money and was a waste of money. Never do the forearm mode. Unless you were an independence activist who was tortured in a past life.
Written by
App

Comment 6
하눙이 2023-08-23 (수) 13:01 10 Months ago Address
팔뚝도 인모드가 가능하구낭
단추2 2023-08-24 (목) 15:52 10 Months ago Address
효과 어땠어????

인머 Writer 2023-09-01 (금) 00:52 10 Months ago Address
나는 한번 해봐서 차이는  솔직히 그다지없음
팔뚝에 살이 없는 사람은 그나마 안아플수도있어
 지방이 많은 쪽을 지지면 더 아프더라구
.. 난 이거 개말라처럼 된다고해도 절대 못해..