Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Review of Oligio

sjjky 2023-10-06 (금) 19:01 9 Months ago 809
Dr.
모룸
Hospital
VS라인의원 (강남점)
I had the procedure yesterday , looked it up on the internet, and went there. I had the Oligio procedure, but the director didn't provide a consultation. Instead, the director came in right after the consultation with the director and performed the procedure. So, when the director came, I asked a few questions, but I was disappointed. It was my first time doing lifting and I was really aging. Rather than saying that there is a lot, I tend to do it little by little, so I asked for more detailed consultation. I don't know why, but the manager told me to take 600 shots, but I just took 450 shots, and I did it at lunch and returned to work and worked without difficulty. I went to work today without a mask. It will be effective, right..?

Comment 3
Iiilllli 2023-10-17 (화) 13:27 8 Months ago Address
Please post a review about the effect later!
명이나물ㅣ 2023-11-18 (토) 06:05 7 Months ago Address
I was curious after seeing the proofreading post I posted a while ago, so I asked, what do you think about proofreading? Did you get in safely? My teeth are fine, but since I have a protruding mouth, I would like to get a consultation. Is the dentist okay? Hae-seong!!
열등감1등 2023-12-06 (수) 19:09 7 Months ago Address
oh
Prev  Next  List