Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Botox]

A story about side effects after a doctor performed Botox at will.

fyoc 2024-08-10 (토) 23:33 1 Months ago 611
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
This is a story about the side effects of getting Botox at a dermatologist. The original treatment area was the neck line. After performing the treatment on my neckline, the doctor said, “Hmm,” and suddenly, without saying a word, injected an injection into my nasolabial folds. After I guess everything, I'll put it here too. And then he said, “I’ll put it on your front chin too,” and at the same time inserted the injection. The problem is that I thought I should never get Botox done on my arms and front chin. I was worried that the nasolabial fold would be awkward, and the front chin was an area I avoided because I had been hit before and the facial expression was so awkward. Sure enough, a week later, side effects appeared in the front chin area. Maybe it's because my 8's are right, but it feels awkward when I smile. Now, 3-4 months later, I'm back to 80%, but I really wanted to sue because I suffered so much. Isn't it medical malpractice to perform the procedure on me without asking the doctor? I wouldn't say anything if it went well, but on top of that, there are side effects-- from now on, I really need to tell the doctor to only do the parts I want. Isn't this too basic?

Comment 2
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 02:36 1 Months ago Address
Wow, what is it really? It's really absurd that they did it without consent.
네잎클 2024-08-11 (일) 08:36 1 Months ago Address
이정도면 고소감 아닌가요..?
환자를 뭘로 아는건지 진짜 제정신 아니네요;;;
마음고생 엄청 하셨을거 같아요 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List