V&MJ Ulthera Review

tamala0080 2023-11-22 (수) 22:36 7 Months ago 1047
Dr.
이병두
Hospital
브이엔성형외과의원
Days
5 days
I am leaving a review of the treatment I received at V&Mj. For the first time, I received Ulthera 300 shots from Dr. Byung-du Lee. The price was high, but I liked the thorough consultation and the kindness of the director. The building's interior and facilities were pretty and had a cozy feel, and the space itself felt like the director's aesthetic sense was revealed. I was a little scared of the anesthesia, but I was kindly guided from start to finish and received custom care that took my skin and face shape into consideration, so I felt at ease. I live in LA and can't stand being sick, so I was able to easily receive the care I needed by fitting in with my schedule as much as possible during my brief visit to Korea. It's the 5th day and there's still some swelling, but I like how my thick and saggy jaw line is naturally lifting. If you are looking for premium skin treatment, I highly recommend it!!

Comment 4
구르름 2023-11-23 (목) 14:39 7 Months ago Address
Can you see the lifting effect right away on the same day?? I'm thinking of doing this for my mom.

tamala0080 Writer 2023-11-25 (토) 01:21 7 Months ago Address
Not so much on the day. If you have skin bruising and swelling that doesn't go away like me, it lasts up to the second week. I also had Botox and it showed immediate results. I'm waiting for the swelling to go down! Still, it feels like the shots were put into that much detail.

천라일둥 2023-11-29 (수) 03:46 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
아임쏘섹시 2023-12-07 (목) 21:53 6 Months ago Address
I received it without sleeping because it was Ultherapy, but it hurt so much that I'm going to sleep slowly next time.
Prev  Next  List