like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

Accu Injection Review

김김철수 2017-11-21 (화) 15:20 6 Years ago 1631
I have had Accu injections several times, and I think it is important to choose according to your skin type. In my case, I always received large quantities, but when I did, my nasolabial folds became so sunken that it gave me an empty look no matter what. Especially since my skin is extremely thick, should I say that it's a bit wrinkled? That feeling made me lose weight. I'm not sure if you have thin skin, but it might be helpful for men like me to use this as a reference. This is the case for people like me who tend to get sideburns and have very thick skin. Another thing to be careful of is if you are not overweight but go on a strict diet and put a large amount of Accu into your face. I ran a marathon a few days after putting it in. I remember being so shocked that the flesh on my left cheek literally sank and I went to the hospital to file a complaint. Once I step back and check the progress, it comes back, but not everything that comes back comes back, right? I should say that, but that part is off, so my left cheek is slimmer than my right cheek. In other words, it has no elasticity. But this is something that only I know... Anyway, I came to think that even with Accuro, I could definitely be left with symptoms that would not be recovered.

Comment 2
핑크뮬리 2017-11-22 (수) 14:06 6 Years ago Address
I think I need to get the Accu injection well too.
ㄱㅇㄹ 2017-11-24 (금) 18:26 6 Years ago Address
Is there a difference between Accu Laser and Accu Injection?
Prev  Next  List