Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
First of all, since I was young, I had nicknames such as a round face shape and a lot of cheeky dumpling mochi . Four years ago, for the first time in Gangnam, at a hospital famous for contouring injections, I got 4 injections and saw a noticeably slimmer face shape . A total of 3 places, about 10 times at the first Gangnam T Hospital, I was told that they all got prettier and lost weight with Botox . ㅇ I was hit at the clinic 12 times, and there was no pain, no swelling, and it felt like it fell out naturally. If it was frequent, I was hit once every 2-3 months, and after a little loss, I got hit once every 6 months . The representative director is still not there and the directors keep changing ㅠ The price was more expensive The third Seoul National University ㅃ ㅃ 2nd time I got local side effects the second time. Although the price is cheap, the composition of ingredients for fat-dissolving injection is the best!!!! I think it's important I think it's because the formulation is too strong for the injection ㅠ I don't know much about tea After 4 years of taking it, I had menstrual irregularities, and I was very worried because they all had steroid injections. There wasn't. The face shape is now said to be slim by anyone looking at it, and it seems to be thanks to the fat dissolving injection and the chin botox effect! I think that if you take too much of any drug, it will unconditionally have side effects..  In the meantime, I was given 3cc in both cheeks without greed, and I thought that I was often hit with a small amount . I don't think it will fit.

Comment 3
Rhkdwn7057 2021-07-22 (목) 01:56 2 Years ago Address
Is this Apgujeong Min Clinic?
아춰아지아 2021-07-23 (금) 15:49 2 Years ago Address
Are you saying that you received contour injection and chin botox at the Gangnam t hospital and lipolysis injection at the rest of the hospitals? You are satisfied with your current face shape, so I wonder if it doesn't suit you anymore! I also had a lot of fat on my face, so I was struggling between laser treatment and injections.. If I want to slimmer among contour injections, botox injections, and lipolysis injections, which one do you recommend more?
아춰아지아 2021-07-23 (금) 15:49 2 Years ago Address
그리고 강남 ㅌ 병원이 어딘지 궁금합니다!
Prev  Next  List