like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[레이저후기]

Fraxel review (11 years ago)

lucas0218 2018-08-07 (화) 10:25 5 Years ago 636
When I was in middle and high school, I had very severe acne, and the scars were very severe. At that time, I tried MTS and there was no way, so I did Fraxel... 11 years ago, Fraxel said that it hurts more than having a baby, so I did it under sleep anesthesia . Since then, I don't know if any lasers hurt. However, I have tried all kinds of lasers since then because of these scar pores, but none have worked as well as the Fraxel I got 11 years ago. Except for a few scars on the butterfly zone and pores, the scars on the cheeks and temples were almost resolved with this powerful Fraxel. Originally, I had to use it 3 times to see the effect, but it was very painful, and the redness seems to have gone for almost a year. At that time, I regretted doing it for nothing for a year, but when I look back, I wonder what I would have done if I hadn't done that powerful one. I've been taking Fraxel lately, and it doesn't hurt that much, but the effect seems to be negligible. If I go back to that time, I want to do it again with sedation.

Comment 2
harrypotte… 2018-08-07 (화) 23:01 5 Years ago Address
But what about millet other than Fraxel?
으규규 2018-10-06 (토) 16:54 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List