Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

The hospital I originally went to was closed that day, so I hurriedly purchased a tattoo removal treatment using a credit ticket. It was strange that there were no reviews, but I made a reservation within an hour on the day I called, and I heard they use a pico laser, so it was my first time going. ... OMG. No matter how high the output was, the smell of burning squid + the sound of catching mosquitoes with an electric mosquito swatter for 2 minutes was hell itself. And there was no follow-up treatment like Mediform, and they sent me home to buy Srovan ointment from a pharmacy. On the 4th day, my eyebrows turned completely white and my skin color changed to dark purple. I thought something was wrong, so I went to a nearby hospital and they said it was a second-degree burn. I was prescribed Silmajin cream and oral medication for burns, and applied moist dressings every day. Since then, there has been a noticeable improvement, and now, on the 15th day, I feel like a normal person. If I hadn't used burn ointment and wet dressing, the scar + pigmentation would have been properly cured and my eyebrows would have been completely messed up... I wonder how strong the laser output was, and even after 15 days, there are indentations in the skin and sometimes ooze comes out. It's like it was cut with some kind of mole removal machine. My flesh is dented. I am currently applying Madecassol + scar ointment. Lesson: Trust a hospital without reviews or customers.

Comment 8
냠냠뇸뇽 2023-09-15 (금) 01:11 1 Years ago Address
Wow, what on earth did you get for paying the money? You must be so upset..
미뉴미 2023-09-15 (금) 01:12 1 Years ago Address
Oh my... In the case of lasers, the output is gradually increased from low intensity, but if you set the output to high from the beginning, it will hurt a lot... Apply the medicine thoroughly and don't change the moist dressing too much. If it gets too wet and tattered due to the ooze, it's not a good idea to change it too much. Good luck recovering!!
찬찬12 2023-09-15 (금) 02:23 1 Years ago Address
oh.....?
지나콩콩 2023-09-15 (금) 12:14 1 Years ago Address
Ugh...ㅠㅠYou must have had a hard time
개판오분전 2023-09-15 (금) 13:23 1 Years ago Address
You worked hard ㅜㅜ
왈왈이9 2023-09-15 (금) 13:39 1 Years ago Address
Oh my gosh ㅜㅜ
선ㅈ 2023-09-15 (금) 14:36 1 Years ago Address
You must have worked hard ㅠㅠ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지