• EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

One month difference between Thermage 600 shot and Allergan Dual Fit

발이슷하 2023-05-04 (목) 18:22 1 Years ago 1077
Hospital
엠제이피부과의원

These days, looking in the mirror has become a part of my life, and seeing my skin getting better every time I look at it makes me feel better! Right after receiving it to 1 week, it seems to have had a pore tightening effect, and from 1 to 2 weeks, the fine wrinkles disappeared unnoticed??? In addition, my skin condition improved, and I think I'm seeing all the really good effects after a month! Most of the basic fine wrinkles seem to be filled with collagen, and the wrinkles around the nose have really faded!! It was especially bad when I laughed, but I like it even more because it doesn't look too bad when I smile. Maybe it's because it also acts as a skin booster, so my skin has become much clearer. You may get impatient because the effect doesn't appear right away after receiving something like Cera, but time is medicine, so if you're really comfortable, your skin will get better on its own!! My face looks much younger now because of the increased collagen in some places on my skin, and my self-esteem seems to be soaring because my skin has brightened a lot! Why is everyone giving this money and getting this? In the past, if they were only focused on procedures, these days, laser lifting seems to be the trend haha ​​I got it!! It feels like the skin itself is aging backwards hahaha

Comment 6
키쿄 2023-05-08 (월) 00:55 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
에버리 2023-05-08 (월) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
It went beautifully. Thermage is too expensive, so I should raise it....
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 04:20 1 Years ago Address
Can you please share some information?
유리오 2023-05-14 (일) 15:15 1 Years ago Address
Refreshing, really
두번째12 2023-05-16 (화) 20:30 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
dream03 2023-12-01 (금) 16:27 6 Months ago Address
정보 궁금해요 전후 차이 확실하네요
Prev  Next  List