Dr.
모름
Hospital
다시봄날의원(평택점)
Price
18 만원
Days
8 days
*Beware of the dark body... After suffering from stress due to sagging cheeks, puffy skin, and nasolabial folds, I tried In-Mode. The counselor recommended that In-Mode is suitable for laser lifting for a face that has fat cheeks and lost elasticity. With a set, I received two modes for 7 minutes each on a gentle basis. I decided to take a look . The price was around 180,000 won . I was a bit surprised because I had to wash my face myself before the procedure. There was no anesthetic cream, so I lay down on the bed and waited, and it started right away. It felt a little hot and stinging when I got it... After getting it, there was a bruise on the side of my face. It was a bit painful, but it disappeared after about 4 days. The puffy skin appears to have disappeared almost the next day. As time goes by, I can see with my own eyes that the skin under the chin and the puffy skin have disappeared, and the entire lower coronal area has risen . However, the nasolabial folds continue to bother me ㅠㅠ Still, I will continue to wear in mode until the day I get a raise. I thought I should receive it consistently, so I plan to quit paying 990,000 won for 5 times in a month.

Comment 3
찬촌 2022-11-12 (토) 23:17 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
공공진 2022-11-17 (목) 20:48 1 Years ago Address
헉 불독살이 지금 너무 고민인데 알려줘서 고마버여 ㅜㅜ
knuch 2024-04-10 (수) 09:00 2 Months ago Address
불독살에는 인모드가 답인가
Prev  Next  List