Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
First of all, I had oily skin, purulent, acne-prone skin, and a lot of scars, so my skin was very bad. I had 10 lasers, 2 lasers per one time + extrusion and soothing care . I got 50,000 won Capri for 10 times, and I got 5 times with Potenza and 5 times for Excel V. When I first saw Capri, I felt hot and painful when I first saw the laser, but after the 4th it was warm and it was nice..? Excel V is tingling (slightly stinging with a needle) and afterward, you rub it on the severe scar with a different mode, and that hurts more . It felt like it was stabbed, but it didn't hurt much because of the anesthetic cream. Rather, Capri was more shocking in the beginning. Immediately after receiving the laser, my face is very red and hot . In the case of Potenza, he also prescribed medication . In my case, I have seen a lot of effects . I recommend it. Currently, my skin has improved a lot. Even though Excel V erased a lot of scars, 30? seems to be left I can't say what's really good because it's in parallel with Potenza Capri, but when I get acne on the 10th, I'll extrude 1-2 pieces? The effect was good enough that there was only millet, so I really recommend it if you have a lot of acne scars and acne problems.
Written by
App

Comment 7
Caao 2022-02-01 (화) 22:12 2 Years ago Address
How many times have you seen the effect?
freak Writer 2022-02-01 (화) 22:20 2 Years ago Address
You can see the effect from the 2nd session. If you feel it is getting better and it is not too bad, honestly , if you keep going and take good care of it at home, 5 sessions will be enough.
춥네요 2022-02-13 (일) 21:44 2 Years ago Address
Oh thanks for the review! Do I have to do all 3 treatments at once?

freak Writer 2022-02-13 (일) 21:47 2 Years ago Address
no! I went to a dermatologist to get advice on my skin condition and received a package of 3 lasers. If you only have severe scars, I think you can do Excel V alone or something like that to suit your skin type!
니디 2022-04-08 (금) 02:23 2 Years ago Address
Did you only receive Potenza once?
마일로맘 2022-09-10 (토) 11:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
도라지킹 2023-01-12 (목) 13:01 1 Years ago Address
Is Excel V effective???
Prev  Next  List