Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I usually tolerate pain well and there is an additional charge of 100,000 won for sleeping, so why bother? I wanted to do the treatment without sleep. It was 400 shots excluding the forehead, and it took about 40 minutes after applying anesthetic ointment. What I wanted was for my double chin and jaw line to become smooth. Actually, I had a bulge above my nasolabial fold, so I was debating whether or not to tell the doctor, but my nasolabial fold said there was no effect, so I just focused on my jaw line. A month later? From now on, the lines are strangely thin? I was satisfied because I felt like my double chin had improved, but now, 6 months later, it feels saggy again and I'm contemplating whether I should just do a thread lift or sleep again.

Comment 2
펙소페나딘 2024-03-18 (월) 16:31 5 Months ago Address
If you haven’t seen great results from Ultherapy, would it be a good idea to try titanium? Also, sleeping doesn't make things more dramatic, and unless you're someone who really can't stand pain, sleeping on Ulthera is a bit much.
만아냥 2024-03-19 (화) 21:12 5 Months ago Address
Ask a dermatologist about post-procedure care. In the end, it's an area that moves frequently and habitually, so I talked to a dermatologist a lot. He said that no matter how many treatments you continue, if you don't do proper home care, even if you look temporarily better, it will come back. I was recommended a high-frequency machine, and just got a new model of galvanic device that is good value for money. I buy it and take care of it every day, but if I just keep taking care of it with basic home care, the number of visits to the dermatologist seems to decrease. In the end, consistent management is the answer.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
Prev  Next  List