Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I've been doing a lot of in-mod lifting these days for wedding preparations, so I thought about it and paid 1 million won for 3 sessions of both modes! I have a lot of fat on my face and was worried about my deep cheeks and double chin! I started using the FX mode, which many people do, and at first I thought, “It’s not as hot as I thought,” but then it gets hotter and hotter! (The heat is bearable! It feels like it has to be this hot to lose weight haha) After that, I went into pomace mode! It doesn’t hurt at all! And I got really bad bruises on my face. If you have an important appointment, I recommend that you do it in advance... I think the more fat you have, the easier it is to bruise! Personally! 2nd -> 3rd time The bruised area seems to be getting smaller and the hot pain is getting stronger! And I am very satisfied! I hear a lot of people asking me if my face shape and double chin line have really slimmed down and lost weight! You have a lot of fat on your face! I really recommend this to anyone who is worried about a double chin! However, if you have troubled skin, I recommend Shrink Ulthera. I have a problem on my chin. I think I need to take care of it later.

Comment 7
눈뉴냔나 2024-04-22 (월) 16:06 4 Months ago Address
예뽀다 !
좋은날이네 2024-04-24 (수) 14:33 4 Months ago Address
어디서 받았는지 궁금해 ㅇㅅㅇ
sfsjiaow 2024-04-28 (일) 12:12 4 Months ago Address
저는 참지도 못할만큼 아팠었는데 ㅠ 안아프게 하는 병원이 따로 있는건지..
laenec 2024-05-06 (월) 23:50 4 Months ago Address
혹시 팔자주름쪽은 어떠셧어요!?
그것도 좀 완화된다고 하던데
보통 3회에 100정도인가요!?

히지니당 Writer 2024-05-18 (토) 22:23 3 Months ago Address
그나마 살 없어져서 팔자주름+심부볼쪽 완화? 된것같아요!!
이번에 웨딩사진 찍었는데 안했으면 더 심해 보였을텐데 그마나 괜찮더라구요?!

두가지모드 3회해서 100만원이요! 더 저렴한곳도 많을텐데.. 공장식일까봐 ㅠㅠ
꼭거저 2024-05-12 (일) 11:42 4 Months ago Address
혹시 병원알수잇을까요!?

히지니당 Writer 2024-05-18 (토) 22:22 3 Months ago Address
충주 르미에르입니다! ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List