Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

In-mode review

서울꼬냥이 2021-06-01 (화) 00:04 3 Years ago 673
Dr.
?
Hospital
쁨클리닉 (천호점)
At Hongik University Hospital, the tip was written in a ceno, but here the tip was written horizontally, which made the bruise less painful! I don't know the effect of the posture TT (I feel like I'm coming back from a tight feeling to a loose feeling after 3 months?)

Comment 5
dbs111 2021-06-01 (화) 00:38 3 Years ago Address
How many times have you been hit!! They say you have to do it 3 times for it to work!!!

서울꼬냥이 Writer 2021-06-05 (토) 02:11 3 Years ago Address
I got it 3 times!!
올리비아35 2021-06-01 (화) 11:46 3 Years ago Address
Last year, I did in-mode at the Krystal Dermatology Clinic in front of the university. I didn't want my face to lose weight, so I said clearly that I should focus on lifting. I'm getting older all at once and I don't know what to do and it's hard enough that I want to die. When I called and asked, I went to a more competent doctor and if the doctor couldn't fix it, it's natural to go to a doctor at a university hospital. People grow old and there are limits to their efforts. They are human and not gods. If they want to study, they teach them from day to day. I was just a talker and had no qualifications because of my mouth. As he said, the elasticity of the individual is different, so I am not a young person, so losing facial fat would have an adverse effect. I melt fat at will, I don't know where to start, I can't sleep, and every day is hell. I'm just going to cover it up or move on, but I'm writing this because I thought I should spread the word about this after seeing the 30 dog-like texts that the doctor sent to me last year. I was so busy that I had to make a reservation... When I was there, there were no customers and the flies were crazy, so I must have made some money.
비오나공주 2021-06-03 (목) 11:57 3 Years ago Address
저도 3개월전쯤 인모드 3회차까지 다 받았는데 큰 효과를 못봐서 내일 지방흡입이랑 이중턱근육묶기 수술받네요ㅠㅠ
EMARC 2021-06-06 (일) 18:56 3 Years ago Address
시술받으면서 뜨겁거나 그런건 없으셨나요?
Prev  Next  List