Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Wrinkle Improvement]

Write a review of collagen booster core for nasolabial folds and side cheeks haha

그늘진칼 2024-06-07 (금) 16:20 3 Months ago 1877
Hospital
BR피부과의원

As I lost weight and my cheeks sank on the sides, I had a problem making my cheekbones look bigger, so I looked into whether I should get fillers, and these days, I heard that many people do collagen injections instead of fillers. While looking into Juve Look Volume, Sculptra, Radius, etc., I saw a review of Collagen Booster Core, which is a one-time procedure, at another cafe, and it looked good. I knew the information in advance and went to the consultation, so I got the Collagen Booster Core treatment on my arms and cheeks without much worry. The director also consulted thoroughly. They did a great job and recommended treatment only on the areas that needed it, so I decided right away. The volume went away slightly after about 2 weeks, but came back after 4 months. There are individual differences, but they say the volume is created for up to 6 months  and maintained for over 2 years. But I think it would be great if it lasted this long...   First of all, I am satisfied because the sagging arms and side cheeks, which were a concern, seemed to have naturally improved after just one use!

Comment 4
레기 2024-06-08 (토) 06:55 3 Months ago Address
스킨부스터코어는 뭐야? 난 쥬베룩볼륨 팔자에 맞으러 낼 가는데 긴장된다아 ㅠ
시원한선풍기바람 2024-07-02 (화) 15:27 2 Months ago Address
첨들어보는 시술이네 ㅎㅎ 잘되서 다행이다
호박은수박친구 2024-08-22 (목) 20:49 27 Days ago Address
처음들어보는 시술이네요. 찾아봐야겠습니다. 얼굴이 확실히 보기좋아졌어요.
다크왕 2024-09-14 (토) 17:07 4 Days ago Address
얼굴 너무 좋아졌다!! 나도 콜라겐 부스터 알아봐야겠네ㅠ
Prev  Next  List