• EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

Someone who recognizes hip fillers, Baba

lol말파이트 2024-05-17 (금) 11:05 4 Months ago 1417
Hospital
예쁨주의쁨의원 신논현본점

Is it like that since birth? My hip dip is so severe that I need fat grafting? Body filler? I had a lot of worries about what to do. The shape was lumpy and even when I wore pants, the hip dip part was really weird, so the shape was really strange... I wasn't really interested in my body shape, but I guess it was because clothes became lighter, and at some point, I started to pay more attention to my body than my face. .. I looked into several places and got it done at Shinnonhyeon Peum Clinic. The reason I chose this place is, firstly, I heard that the director graduated from Seoul National University and has a lot of experience with fillers, and secondly, what I wanted was something that was really natural, and there were a lot of reviews that felt that way, so I decided to get it. I thought it would be able to meet my needs. Even on the day of the treatment, it didn't feel as unnatural as I thought and there was no discomfort in moving, so I am very satisfied with the hip filler. I think the advantage is that there is less downtime and you can see the effect immediately.

Comment 3
코멧아물기티슈 2024-05-17 (금) 13:23 4 Months ago Address
Wow...I was already looking at hip dips. Can you tell me what the price was and how much it was done?
나방샤뱡해 2024-05-17 (금) 16:25 4 Months ago Address
It's really natural. I was also curious about the price. It's good. It looks so pretty.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
경블리 2024-05-21 (화) 15:23 3 Months ago Address
I had a lot of concerns about my hips that wouldn't come back after I left my baby, and I thought I could use filler, but it's surprising. I'm really curious about the amount and duration of use.
Prev  Next  List