Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The cat injection event was performed on the cheekbones and the head of the square jaw, and it's been about a month now, but the effect is a bit puzzling. I had a total of 6 treatments at 2-week intervals for 3 months, but the 4th session seemed to show the most effect, and the 5th and 6th sessions felt a bit like the past? I heard a lot. Still, it is true that I have become somewhat slimmer after the procedure, so I plan to receive additional lifting lasers and botox in the future, and the cat injection was also a procedure that I was willing to repeat if conditions permit!

Comment 6
두바이에서머릿기름으… 2023-02-08 (수) 18:53 1 Years ago Address
Did you get hit at Son Yuna? There's a price there, but I wanted to get hit too.

진진니 Writer 2023-02-09 (목) 12:59 1 Years ago Address
That's right ㅠㅠ The price is really expensive, even more so if you include VAT... The counselor wasn't very good either, but I really wanted to become slimmer so I gave it a try!
정말정말이 2023-02-10 (금) 15:04 1 Years ago Address
I've had 6 treatments in 3 months and it's now been a month since my last treatment? I'm thinking about getting contour injections, but I'm worried because there's so much talk about whether or not it's effective.
hyou 2023-04-07 (금) 02:32 1 Years ago Address
I also got my 6th treatment from Son Yuna, and my overall facial lines have been cleared up, but I think it would have been better to have received several other treatments for that money.
포키고고 2023-04-07 (금) 18:18 1 Years ago Address
The price was too expensive ㅜ.ㅜ I think in-mode would be better...
lavie 2023-05-21 (일) 15:09 1 Years ago Address
Son Yu-na is hesitant because of the ridiculous price..
Prev  Next  List