Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Cofting review!! (Nostril reduction + nose bridge + tip of the nose)

조녜되자 2024-03-17 (일) 19:43 6 Months ago 2010
Dr.
서현승
Hospital
에르네의원
Price
436000 만원
Days
621 days

I had a boxy nose and a curved beak. I went on a trip the summer before last and got filler and botox for the first time in my life!! Then, because I had a complex about my nose, I couldn't have surgery, so I thought I should try copping, so I looked for it and got it! It's already been over a year, and I was very satisfied after the procedure. Before, I didn't like it because it wasn't smooth and the curved nose + the bridge of the nose was a bit spread out, but after the procedure, the bridge of the nose wasn't as reduced as I thought, but it was noticeable to anyone, and the bridge of the nose was well defined and even the curved nose was well defined, so I was very satisfied. I had a nice trip haha!! But it hurts so much that I don't think I'll be able to get it again.. ㅇ_ㅠ As soon as the injection came in, I started crying, but he wiped it away right away. LOL I'm sure I'll get prettier, but I don't think I'll be able to get it again. ㅠㅠㅠ Still, my nose is a little bit too right now. I am satisfied with the maintenance period as it seems to be maintained!! I’m done with this life, I plan on getting hit again in the next life!! I uploaded a before picture, a picture after the procedure, and a current picture!! For those who are worried, take note! Well, the price was the event price at the time, and I added more, but it wasn't accurate, so I wrote it down as the event price, so there was probably an additional cost!!!

Comment 10
할로유 2024-03-18 (월) 10:09 6 Months ago Address
Even with the procedure, the size of the nose is reduced and it looks natural and pretty!! I also want to shrink the bridge of my nose.
한스사마 2024-03-18 (월) 14:49 6 Months ago Address
Wow hehehe
결혼전재수술할까 2024-03-19 (화) 17:17 6 Months ago Address
Maybe it's because my nose is naturally high, but I think it turned out so beautifully!
라라라요 2024-03-20 (수) 00:54 6 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm a bit nauseous. This is what I'm most worried about. I'm curious about the hospital and the price.
도동파 2024-03-20 (수) 13:17 6 Months ago Address
It wasn't surgery, so how did it get smaller?!?! It's not in a bad way, it's really amazing.. I want to get a consultation.
칠리솟스 2024-03-22 (금) 23:55 6 Months ago Address
엄청 예쁘게 잘됐네요
밍고밍 2024-04-07 (일) 17:30 5 Months ago Address
원래도 콧대자체는 낮지않아서 가능한거같기도하고!
메부리교정 진짜 잘 된다ㅜㅜ 수술은 한번에 안 끝난다그래서 걱정이라 코프팅을해야되나..매번고민이야
pba20**** 2024-06-05 (수) 10:59 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
봉구왕 2024-08-02 (금) 23:04 1 Months ago Address
와 진짜 자연스럽다...전 코가 나랑 비슷한듯ㅠㅠ
빵오 2024-09-27 (금) 03:29 3 Days ago Address
원래도 높았는데 메부리가 잘 잡혔네요! 몇줄 넣은거에요??
Prev  Next  List