Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

Solve your worries about a long face with contour injections..

뚀이니겹찌 2024-10-04 (금) 11:51 11 Hours ago 134
Hospital
유라인클리닉

hoxy.. Does anyone have a similar face shape to me? ... Saggy face because the deep cheekbones + double chin collaboration couldn't overcome gravity... . That's the very same saggy face shape that I am..... On top of that, I already have a long middle forehead, and because the fat sagging, my face looked even longer, which was a total mess, but I solved it this time :) I got a contour injection and I didn't expect it to have this kind of effect, but I'm so happy!! I got a V-cut injection (cheekbones + deep cheekbones + double chin) package at Apgujeong Yura Line, and I even got ultrasound and botox as a freebie. I think I also benefited from the ultrasound lifting..!! Is it because of the lifting? The sagging skin is lifted and my face looks shorter and weird ❤️❤️,,, It's a little overdone, but personally, I feel like my face shape has been defined well, like someone who got contouring surgery? ㅎㅎㅎ It 's a bit far from my house, but I trusted the place because it's famous, and I got the procedure done, and I'm satisfied. If the effect is this good even though it's far, I think I'll keep getting it done? I'm satisfied!

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List