Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Sculptra review from a year and a half ago

hh123456 2021-05-27 (목) 20:42 3 Years ago 2347
Dr.
1인원장님
Hospital
청담하늘클리닉
I did it at the end of 2019 and had 3 bottles. Before that, I had a massage under my eyes and temples done at a clinic in Cheongdam-dong, but it didn't work at all. (At that hospital, only the director provides consultations, and the doctor only comes for procedures. I should have skipped it at this time...) I went for a consultation here, and the director explained the process of sagging. While talking about my facial features, he said he wouldn't use it on those areas because it wouldn't be effective. Instead , he said that if you apply it on the cheeks where wrinkles appear around the mouth, it could improve the appearance of a little dryness, so I took 3 bottles 3 times. It wasn't noticeable at all until the 2nd time, so I thought I wasted money again, but even now, about 2 years later, the wrinkles around my mouth have eased and the weight has built up naturally. As I'm getting older, my cheeks on the sides are also getting saggy, so I'm going to go back and get a consultation. Going forward, I need to filter out hospitals that only provide consultations to the director. I guess ㅜㅠ

Comment 3
oops6326 2021-05-27 (목) 21:37 3 Years ago Address
좋네요! 저도 입가주름생겨서 고민인데 검색해봐야겠어요!!
춥네요 2021-05-29 (토) 11:53 3 Years ago Address
오 빠지거나 하진않았나요? 효과가 있나보네요.
오빠야뽀뽀 2022-10-24 (월) 15:44 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List