Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I did skin botox on my entire face. I had it done at ㅌㅅㅇㅍ in Yeongdeungpo, but the bags under my eyes were widened, making my face look more swollen, and I wasn't sure if it was effective. I searched and found that a plastic surgeon wrote that if you hit it wrong, your aegyo skin will fall off and that will happen, so I contacted the hospital and told them that it would never happen. Is skin botox not suitable for me or is it an incompetent hospital... Phew, I wait for the skin Botox effect to disappear quickly. Why does skin botox, which everyone says is good, not work for me and actually make it worse? ㅠㅠ

Comment 2
Mased 2022-08-23 (화) 14:40 1 Years ago Address
I felt that Skin Botox was really good... The injection marks went away for a day or two, and right after I got it, I felt like something was missing, but after about a week, my pores disappeared and my complexion got softer and brighter, but I guess I didn't get it for something. Still, I'm glad I got it. In fact, if it falls off, it will be restored again, so just wait. The effect may appear after a few days. pat pat
Wlgktn999 2023-06-21 (수) 12:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
List