냥ㅠ이 2023-05-07 (일) 11:33 1 Years ago 1126
Dr.
Hospital
Bls의원 본점
Price
47 만원
Days
1 days
I went yesterday and got 2cc of chin filler. The consultation was thorough, the hospital facilities were good, and the doctor was friendly. However, it felt like the procedure was done in a bit of a hurry because there were patients waiting for the next procedure. Also, my chin is a bit asymmetrical, and the director added just 1cc (I originally only wanted to do 1cc) and said that the asymmetry on both sides was worse than he expected, so he thought I would need to add 1cc. So in the end, I added 1 more. But the shape... wasn't that pretty. The director must have felt sorry, so I asked the nurse to give me a discount for the second book. But when I went to pay, they said, "We're having an event for this filler right now... The director asked for a discount without knowing it was an event, so there's no separate discount." But it was funny that the director said that without knowing that, and it was also a bit funny that he said there would be no discount, but I just paid and left. Anyway, I'm half satisfied and half dissatisfied, so I won't touch my face from now on. I wonder if it will just melt ㅠㅠ Everyone, please be careful about what you touch your face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Comment 1
해리포토 2023-08-30 (수) 12:11 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List