Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I was interested in anti-aging, so I received consultation and received Doublo Gold, a laser lifting treatment that is said to burn fat and relieve facial sagging. During my consultation, I was told that it had an effect on sagging skin. The effect may vary depending on the person. In my case, it didn't have much effect... Did the outline decrease by about 0.0001mm? No one knows what the procedure was done. I don't know either. You can find good reviews on the internet, but most of them are not well marked. I thought, why give this money? Next time, I want to try thread lifting, which is said to be more effective.

Comment 2
닌냐냐뇨 2022-05-08 (일) 19:08 2 Years ago Address
It seems really difficult because there are so many different types of HIFU equipment. I used to get Shrink and this time, I happened to get a linear perm, but it's only been a week so I don't know the effect... I'm going to try Ultherapy later, which is said to be the ultimate treatment lol.

nn11 Writer 2022-05-14 (토) 15:53 2 Years ago Address
Yes, other places also recommended Ultherapy. Should I try it before going all the way to thread lifting? But there is also a saying that if you don't do it, it's worse.
Prev  Next  List