Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Men's Pore Reduction / Real Review of Tentherma Lifting!

소금빵학살자 2023-06-04 (일) 23:18 1 Years ago 2097
Dr.
김솔
Hospital
솔루션의원
Price
77 만원
Days
10 days

I'm in my mid-30s and preparing for marriage, and my skin looks really bad, so I'm usually interested in shrinking pores and improving skin texture. I'm going to post an honest review from a dermatology clinic located in Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, after receiving Tentherma Lifting! I've always been worried about pores, but Thermage is too expensive and I was looking for Ten Therma, a lower version of Thermage. A post written as an extremely personal review, not a promotional review! Cheongdam floor is very inconvenient to park, but valet parking is good, so transportation was fine! High-frequency thermal energy is transmitted to the dermal layer to induce collagen production and tighten sagging tissue. There was pain during the procedure, but she gave me enough anesthesia before the procedure, and I was able to receive Tensorma lifting comfortably while using things that reduce pain during the procedure!! Especially the key doctor? It is said that it is a doctor who educates doctors, so the reliability was quite high!! And when I look at the pain during the procedure, they say that I need to do sleep anesthesia, but I didn't feel the need for sleep anesthesia that much. He said that it was effective immediately after about 1 week after Tentherma Lifting itself, but he said that since collagen is created and gradually improved, you can see the effect of reducing the size of the pore itself! My personal honest review about a week after receiving the Double Up Tenserma was that it worked when I washed my face. Looking at the side of the nose after the Tentherma lifting procedure, I was able to confirm that the size of the wide and thick pores had decreased, and I could confirm that the square pores on the cheeks were partially reduced!! In fact, my future bride-to-be girlfriend worked as a coordinator at her dermatology clinic, so I advised her to get long hair, but after she finally received it, she felt that her skin improved to the point that my girlfriend liked it more than me!! Have you blogged too much? But anyway, it's a personal review, and I got the picture from the manager and uploaded it! And if you look at the round white mark, you can definitely feel that your pores are getting smaller?? Anyway, it's getting better, so I'll post a picture after 3 weeks

Comment 7
가스파르울리엘 2023-06-05 (월) 00:07 1 Years ago Address
I'm curious about 3 weeks later. Now if you look closely, you can feel a little difference haha ​​pores really ㅠㅠ

소금빵학살자 Writer 2023-06-05 (월) 10:39 1 Years ago Address
That's right, but I'm self-satisfied, but I think I'm fine every day??
999990 2023-06-06 (화) 20:30 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

소금빵학살자 Writer 2023-06-12 (월) 19:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
1w1w1w 2023-06-15 (목) 04:51 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

소금빵학살자 Writer 2023-06-16 (금) 09:32 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
어료당 2024-03-06 (수) 11:56 3 Months ago Address
I’m curious. Please upload it..
Prev  Next  List