Dr.
신치호선생님
Hospital
오브제성형외과 (구 조앤신성형외과)
Price
91 만원
Days
80 days

I've had thread lifting for 6 years, and I've only had thread lifting at about 5 hospitals... I can't even remember how many times I've had it. It's been two months since I received a mint thread lifting at Objet Plastic Surgery. It's one of the best thread lifting treatments I've had so far. Since it was the most successful, I decided to write a review to share. After two months, the lines have become more natural than in the first month, and I love that there is no feeling of volume loss at all! Do other hospitals catch it after a month? Craving it? The feeling has diminished a bit, so... my money is disappearing quickly... I didn't know that's what thread lifting is, but there's a reason why the doctor here has so many reservations. It's definitely... it's firmly held and the mid-face area is raised significantly. Get the procedure. Previously, I asked the teacher to raise the V all the way to the top because I didn't want it to look like a flounder, and I'm so thankful that he did just that! Now, I don't even want to think about my previous face... ㅠㅋ But I'll attach it to show you the stark before and after difference. And when you receive the consultation, the teacher doesn't only say good things or only talk about the shortcomings and recommend additional procedures, but calmly tells you the current state. It was even better because he calmly talked about the good and bad points, how much change can be made after the procedure, and how long it can be maintained! Please tell me that if something doesn't work, it won't work. I was even more surprised by the greater change after the procedure than what was said during the consultation! During the consultation, he spoke in a somewhat cold manner, saying, "Isn't this just a quick money-saving process?" But he said he would start the procedure soon, so he didn't even cancel. I was very worried, and I was worried about 1-2 weeks after the procedure. I was very sensitive, but after a month, my mind and body became very comfortable. After two months, the famous teacher was nodding for a reason. I also received skin botox while under sedation, and my skin is still soft and fine. I asked this teacher again later. You will receive it! For reference, the other hospital where I previously received thread lifting was famous for specializing in thread lifting, and the doctor at that hospital was also famous for giving thread lifting to celebrities, but the object here is much, much higher in terms of satisfaction! I can't tell you the name of the other hospital, but this is definitely not a made-up story. If you need thread lifting, get it here even if it takes a while to make an appointment. Find Gwangmyeong.

Comment 6
신시야 2023-08-28 (월) 10:45 10 Months ago Address
It’s pretty hahahaha
옙뽀이 2023-08-28 (월) 14:08 10 Months ago Address
It's so pretty, I'm looking into lifting. Do you know where it is?
소미솜이 2023-08-29 (화) 10:48 10 Months ago Address
Wow, it's really effective.
Wlsdl72 2023-08-30 (수) 22:05 9 Months ago Address
Wow it's really good
르메르 2023-09-01 (금) 08:03 9 Months ago Address
It went so well
다잇다고하면 2023-09-06 (수) 04:41 9 Months ago Address
What kind of teacher did you get it from?
Prev  Next  List