Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

It's been 2 months since I received Ulthera and Skin Booster treatment at V&MJ!

서부미인 2023-08-24 (목) 18:19 10 Months ago 967
Hospital
엠제이피부과의원

<------------------시술전-------------->

<<------------------시술전-------------->>

<------------------시술후-------------->

<<------------------시술후-------------->>

<><------------------Before the procedure------------->><><------------------After the procedure------------->>As I get older, my elasticity decreases... Even though I weigh the same, my facial condition is completely different. So, I learned about laser lifting through a friend's recommendation and even had the procedure! There were many different lasers, but among the existing lasers, Ulthera was said to be the best in terms of effectiveness. So I got the Ulthera treatment. I went for a consultation without knowing anything, but the hospital gave me a very good consultation and diagnosed me and told me what my facial condition was, so I gained confidence that I didn't have before. It was recommended haha , so I received a skin booster along with it. // I didn't know much about it, but there are many reasons why MJ is famous. First of all, I felt that the biggest advantage was that they did skin measurements, and the cost of anesthesia for sleep was all included, so I didn't have to pay extra! Lastly, should I say that they look at it carefully?? I don't know if this is the same at other hospitals, but they actually divided the number of shots for each area and checked them. So, I think the problems with asymmetry and elasticity have been improved! The effects of Ulthera were felt after 2 weeks, and the effects of Skin Booster were felt immediately after 3 days of treatment! For your information, I was under anesthesia, so I don't know how much pain it is... but if you're going to have therapy, I recommend doing it under anesthesia! If you just look at YouTube, there are a lot of people who say it hurts a lot haha. Maybe it's because I received the treatment without any pain, but I plan to do it again later when the effect wears off!

Comment 3
콩냥냥이 2023-08-25 (금) 15:40 10 Months ago Address
It seems like it changed naturally
까꿍나니 2023-08-31 (목) 17:40 9 Months ago Address
How many shots did you get?
해피수야 2023-09-28 (목) 19:45 9 Months ago Address
Please send me a cost note! I also received it in October.
Prev  Next  List