Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
There were a lot of good reviews about ㅁㅅㅌ Clinic, and sometimes it was obvious to everyone that it was a sponsored review, but I received it because there were many posts saying that it was good at lip filler. First of all, I only wanted to enlarge the upper lip, and during the pre-surgery consultation, I explained it thoroughly to the director and the director. I also said that I didn't like anything too artificial, except for expanding the curled and thin upper lip. The director said that it was possible and that it would make my lips look pretty... It was possible. I didn't believe what they said, but I thought it would be nice to see some improvement, so I got it. I was under anesthesia for other procedures as well, so I only looked at my lips after I woke up, and the shape was so strange, like a cat grandmother. That's why I thought it was strange. The filler put in at both ends of the upper lip was too artificial, and I only wanted to expand the upper lip. I didn't want to change the shape. , you can't just expand the upper lip - that's right?? You said it was possible earlier???, everyone likes this look (I don't like it, I didn't even ask for it), Ha-gwan itself felt like an old lady who had plastic surgery wrong, but she said she might feel that way since she just had it done, so we'll wait and see, so I went home first and stayed there for the rest of the day. I regretted looking at my monster-like face, then made a reservation for the next day and only melted both ends. The lower lip was also raised more on the right side, so it looked asymmetrical, but they said that lip filler would wear off quickly anyway, so I left it alone, but the asymmetry is still very severe and it is very noticeable every time I take a picture. Nothing left like a red dot from the needle mark will disappear. I only got a scar. All I can say is really cursing. The other treatments I received here were even more outrageous, so I'll write about them separately ㅠㅠ Everyone says the director here is really good, he's the best, I'm very satisfied, etc. Don't believe all the Gangnam unnie reviews...

Comment 9
녹즙 2024-06-26 (수) 15:38 6 Days ago Address
후기 고마워 입필 진짜 조심해야겠다

33031 Writer 2024-06-26 (수) 18:07 6 Days ago Address
디자인은 개인 취향이니까, 사람들이 원하는게 내가 싫어하는걸수도 있는데,,  그리고 입술필러는 수면마취할때 같이 받으면 안되겠더라ㅠ 모양보면서 해 꼭
mdncjal 2024-06-27 (목) 09:43 5 Days ago Address
맞아 여기ㅜㅜㅜㅠ
중밥 2024-06-27 (목) 23:39 5 Days ago Address
아니 진짜 요구한 거만 해달라고요...
쨩절미 2024-06-28 (금) 12:29 4 Days ago Address
후기 엄청많던데..좀 ㅂㄹㅋ스멜나는후기도 많드라ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ믿을게못되네ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
만수르보다부자 2024-06-28 (금) 16:28 4 Days ago Address
아효.. ㅠㅠ
liiii 2024-06-29 (토) 01:05 4 Days ago Address
헐.. ㅜㅠㅠ 후기 고마워
디으 2024-06-29 (토) 05:00 4 Days ago Address
녹일 때 비용냈어..?