Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

Thanks to Tune Face + V-cut injections, my facial lines have been defined!

노비마루 2022-09-02 (금) 15:40 1 Years ago 2694
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
132 만원
Days
29 days

I'm in my late 20s, and although my jawline is fat, my facial elasticity is also very low, and my overall skin elasticity is lacking, so my cheeks feel very saggy. But my skin is thin and sensitive, so the laser lifting that I can get is limited, right? ! So, I was recommended Tune Face. I looked into it because I heard it would give you real results without pain, and then I found out that there was a product called Tune & Cut that combines contouring and Tune Face, so I got it! I usually have a round face overall, so I wanted this part to become a little slimmer too...! If you look at the picture like this, isn’t there a big difference between the before and after?! It really worked better than I expected, so I'm really 200% satisfied! When I took a selfie, it was definitely a lot different from the previous photo haha. It's been a month since I received 3 treatments from U-line. I never thought the effect would be this good...! Did you lose weight when you saw your friends' faces getting slimmer? Or, what did you do to your face? Haha, people keep asking me to tell them, so I'm constantly teaching them to my friends. In particular, they selected and removed fat with cut injections and tightened it with Tune Face, so the face line became a slim V-line without sagging, which is so impressive. … ♥ Also, there is no pain in the V-cut injection or the Tune Face treatment, so I recommend that you check it out if you don't like pain and have sensitive skin.

Comment 4
크레용클 2022-09-05 (월) 08:45 1 Years ago Address
Curious about the price range of Tune Face?
tnwjdaaaaa… 2022-09-16 (금) 08:32 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the line has changed a lot. Is the tune face good!!??
Soool 2022-11-01 (화) 20:36 1 Years ago Address
the effect is so good
yryr331 2023-01-15 (일) 19:15 1 Years ago Address
잘 됐네요! 132만원 1회 가격이에요 3회가격이에요? 몇주에 한번씩 시술받았나요?
Prev  Next  List