Lip filler + Chin tip filler

pegasus808 2022-08-22 (월) 14:38 1 Years ago 793
Dr.
심승현
Hospital
어린공주성형외과
Price
35 만원

352,000 Lip filler - Teosial 275,000 Chin tip filler - Attiere 77,000 Reservation at 1:00: Consultation around 2:00 waiting is scary I'm glad I had a lot of time. First time trying it, I like it. It seems to have become a natural V-line, not excessive or unnatural. lip tail? I chose to do it excessively, but I like it because it looks natural. I went for the lips, but I like the tip of the chin more. Injections are very painful. Pain even with anesthesia ㅠㅠ + Pain + swelling + feeling that leaves me to see later alone ? Record ——————I can’t see it from here—————— On the day of the procedure (Day 1): Around 2 to 3 o’clock. Both the lips and chin are tingling and foreign body sensation is not a joke. I can't smile well, and I can't put strength into my mouth when I smoke. By evening, the anesthesia had worn off and my jaw was getting sore. I took Tylenol because it was so painful. I take the medicine given by the hospital, but there are no painkillers, so I take it separately. It hurts a lot when I open my mouth to eat or chew. “I”, “Uh” When I have to make the shape of my mouth opening horizontally in this way, my jaw tugs and hurts. The day after the procedure (Day 2): Same pain as expected. In the morning, my chin and lips are swollen like a monster. Even to me, he looks a bit like a street gangster in Gangnam Station. I ate lunch and took Tylenol. The chin and lips still feel foreign body, and there is a bruise on the lower lip. I'm going to be stuck at home anyway, boss noh. Double chin between chin and neck? got this It looks like the chin is too swollen... I put a spoon in the freezer and applied a cold compress to the double chin. In the evening, the tingling of the lips and chin gradually decreased. The swelling has also subsided a lot. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I think there will be another mass . Day 3: The pain is now gone. There is a bruise on the lower lip. There is a slight foreign body feeling on the lips and chin, but compared to the beginning, it seems to have returned to a feeling like mine. I don't have much trouble eating and moving my mouth. But I tend to wipe the area around my mouth after eating it all, but it's frustrating because I still can't cool it down. The feeling of foreign body in the chin is almost gone. Oh, it doesn't work because my lips are dry . I feel like I haven't cleaned my mouth after eating chocolate to go to work with bruises on my lips.After work, I looked at my condition and the bruises disappeared a lot. From now on, there will be no bruises at all. I feel like I can touch my chin as much as I want when I wash my face. I feel like I can apply as much as I want while applying lotion. I'll have to take 4-5 days off and get the job done.

Comment 6
과채루틴 2022-08-22 (월) 16:40 1 Years ago Address
Last but not least, the chin was really recommended by me, so I tried it for the first time, but it really changed my impression and made me look pretty. The chin is so natural and pretty!!!

pegasus808 Writer 2022-08-22 (월) 17:23 1 Years ago Address
Ohho same hospital?? Haha I really like the tip of the chin ㅠㅠ They say that if you do a gravel chin together, it will last longer, so you should do it together ㅠㅠ
쀤이 2022-08-23 (화) 09:37 1 Years ago Address
앗 자갈턱 하면 좋은데 하지 입술 예쁘게 잘될다

pegasus808 Writer 2022-08-23 (화) 19:53 1 Years ago Address
자갈턱은 턱이 자갈처럼(?) 생긴사람들만 하는건줄 알았음 ㅜ 다음에 다시하게되면 꼭 할려고
스텔라s 2022-08-23 (화) 13:14 1 Years ago Address
예쁘게 잘 됐네요.

pegasus808 Writer 2022-08-23 (화) 20:22 1 Years ago Address
감사합니당
Prev  Next  List