Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

This is a review of 600 shots of Men's Ulthera (skin booster added)

추붕이 2022-08-12 (금) 16:32 1 Years ago 1019
Dr.
김민주원장님
Hospital
엠제이피부과의원

울쎄라 받기 전

<울쎄라 받기 전>

울쎄라 받은 후

<울쎄라 받은 후>

My skin was worse than others. It 's gotten a lot better now, but it was worse when I was younger, so I was under a lot of stress. In anything, you need good skin to look good and pretty, but since I don't have confidence in my skin, I'm more interested in skin care than plastic surgery, and I've been getting a lot of attention in various areas. After going to a consultation, I found a dermatologist that I thought would be the best, and this time I received Ulthera and Skin Booster. I received it last week, and it's been exactly a week. Changes I've felt so far 1. Skin troubles have faded a lot 2. I feel like I've lost a bit of weight 3. My face has become a lot more manly 4. Troubles seem to be decreasing little by little This is something I've felt for a week, and the effect would be best after a month or two. They say it's time, but I really can't imagine how things will get better then! First of all, I'm looking forward to it because it seems to be the most effective out of everything I've tried so far! I don't know if the current effect is due to the skin booster, but I heard that it would be good to receive the skin booster synergy together, so I will believe it and wait. I received a total of 3 combinations of 2cc of Philoga, 3cc of Exosomes, and 1cc of Chevbit.

Comment 3
서레뿌 2022-08-14 (일) 18:57 1 Years ago Address
Wow... your skin has improved a lot, haven't you? Seems to have less trouble
포카리땀빵울 2022-08-14 (일) 23:03 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the jawline looks more alive. Wow!!
민효린코원해요 2022-09-05 (월) 02:52 1 Years ago Address
Awesome... The importance of management whether it's a man or a woman!!!! congratulations
Prev  Next  List