Dr.
남자원장
Hospital
리즈온의원 (부산점)
Price
319000 만원
Days
36 days

1. Price: KRW 320,000 2. Pain level: I want to give up in the middle of the procedure, but I can barely hold on to my senses 3. Satisfaction with the procedure: Excellent Originally, I had acne-prone skin, but medication and laser helped. A lot has been improved by doing this in parallel. However, my skin suffered from severe acne and my skin condition deteriorated rapidly before my period, causing my skin texture to become rough and acne to appear one after another. In this case, they say that you receive exosomes to improve your overall skin condition and improve pore problems (YouTube spring). So, I found a cost-effective dermatologist that I used to go to. First, I received 5cc of exosomes (KRW 300,000) with a tip from Hicooks (KRW 19,000). Normally, I can tolerate pain well, but when I received this, something struck me. Do I have to go this far? They pricked my skin about 200 times with a bundle of needles, each with a hundred needles. When the needles came out, my skin was slightly pulled and it really hurt. I wanted to just give up in the middle, but I held out for the sake of money and the future of my skin. After the treatment, I noticed that I regretted not thinking about embossing and not taking a hat with me. ,, For another two to three days, my skin was so dry that no matter what I did, the dryness wouldn't go away, so I decided that the next time I receive exosomes, I should prepare a pack for soothing moisture. Also, the embossing lasted about 5 days. There were one or two scabs left, but I think they lasted for about 10 days. is the best. Even I, who tend to forget things easily, have vivid painful memories of exosomes, but considering the effects, I definitely want to get them again. It works so well that you want to touch your skin every moment! Skin that was once dull due to millet feels soft and glows even when you apply a matte foundation. The skin looks good even under the light that shines at a right angle from above, which is said to make skin texture look the worst. I am very satisfied! +) The lighting right after the procedure is a bit different from the before and after photos, so it may look redder, but in reality, it wasn't this red. The photos are all taken with a basic camera, so there's no correction.

Comment 6
뉴본언 2023-02-19 (일) 20:39 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

에스파는둘이될수업서 Writer 2023-02-19 (일) 22:49 1 Years ago Address
음 저는 피부가 막 핏줄이 비쳐보일 정도로 얇은 건 아닌데 항상 피부가 얇다는 소리는 들었어요! 저는 이십대 중반이고 모공이나 좁쌀 여드름이 고민이어서 엑소좀을 받은 건데 이십대 후반 이상부터는 탄력이나 주름 케어를 위해서 리쥬란을 더 많이 쓴다고 알고 있습니당...

+) 그리고 좁쌀은 정말 확연하게 줄어서 이제는 거의 없다고 말할 수 있지만 모공이 줄었다? 그런 느낌은 별로 없어요,,ㅠㅡㅠ다만 결이 매끈해져서 딱히 모공이 신경쓰이지 않는 정도입니다! 선택에 조금이나마 도움이 되셨으면 좋겠네용!
엠버바닐라 2023-02-19 (일) 21:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

에스파는둘이될수업서 Writer 2023-02-19 (일) 22:50 1 Years ago Address
헉 진짜,,,? 하긴 근데 나는 인모드 받아도 멍이 안들긴 했어서 내가 멍이 안드는 체질인가봐,,,대신 상처는 오래가구,,,

혹시 엑소좀 또 맞을 의향이 있어????

엠버바닐라 2023-02-20 (월) 00:57 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
디디에당 2023-03-04 (토) 12:01 1 Years ago Address
모공개선되는 타입의 시술은 아니고만
Prev  Next  List