Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I was thinking that I would never do fillers or fat grafts. There are so many people talking about side effects.. I especially saw a lot of reviews saying that the fillers were moving. That's why I had to pay 2 million won to receive treatment with a flat-rate voucher at an expensive skin shop.. I went crazy . I went to Sam's dermatologist. Sam was really good. The staff are all friendly. As soon as the teacher saw it, it was one more under the eye than the chin. They say that solving the side cheek loss comes first. It is an area that has nothing to do with the person under the eyes, but it is recommended . If you put a filler on the side cheek, you can see the effect immediately. To me who is hesitant, there is a ghost story on the Internet saying that the filler moves and it is a side effect, but there is no basis. Everyone around me said they matched it.. But I hesitated, but the type of filler was just 1 domestic and 1 imported, and 150,000 domestic. When asked what the difference was with an income of 400,000, they said it was a difference in durability. I have a thin ear for all sorts of flattery. I was wondering if 2cc is a lot, but even if I put only my lips, it's 2cc, but it's a wide range of side cheeks, so I put less. I didn't know anything, so I went, but I heard that the procedure was done by another professional doctor. (Looking at the hospital homepage now, there is no name for the medical staff, so what happened...) Anyway, I came out beaten, but they told me to go home after giving them precautions. The left side is made fuller so that when she smiles, her face convex to the side. It's okay to put in less on the right side, but it's a little lumpy, so it's shaded under the light. ㅠㅠ Overall, the side cheeks are alive, so it looks young .. but the problem is that it's awkward to smile . .. I want to melt it, but I'm so depressed that it doesn't melt 100 percent. I even spent 660,000 won, but I can't because I'm worried that my face will get worse if I spend more money to dissolve it and can't melt it all. ㅜㅜ My husband saw me yesterday and said that he didn't even know that I had fillers and said that my face looked puffy. . _ I'm the biggest problem with my thin ears... but I'm so depressed

Comment 8
리마이 2023-03-27 (월) 07:49 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
aquariuspr… 2023-03-29 (수) 01:05 1 Years ago Address
넘 속상하겠다 ..실장이 권하는거는 안하는게 나은거 같아 나도 귀팔랑 넘어갔다가 후회ㅠㅠ
초코릿 2023-04-12 (수) 23:27 1 Years ago Address
아...나도 유투브에서 본 피부과 가려고 하는데..나도 옆볼필러 생각하고잇거든 ㅠㅜ그래도 필러 다 녹는다고 하니까 걱정하지말자 너무ㅠ 혹시 갓던 피부과? 알려줄수잇어?
sherry9 2023-04-17 (월) 21:18 1 Years ago Address
나도 귀 팔랑팔랑이라ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
티안나게조금씩 2023-05-28 (일) 22:31 1 Years ago Address
그 피부과 의사 2명으로 뜨는데, 2명 외 다른 의사인거야? ㅠㅠ 너무 속상하겠다..ㅜㅜ 그래도 옆볼 필러는 얼굴 움직임이 많아서 금방 빠질거야
hyeoon 2023-11-14 (화) 00:24 7 Months ago Address
속상하게따 .. ㅠ 지금은 갠차나 ?
바니22 2023-12-25 (월) 12:15 6 Months ago Address
지금은 어때 ㅜㅜ
쀼우뀨 2024-02-03 (토) 03:20 4 Months ago Address
실장이 그런얘기하면 원장이랑 다시 상담했어야지..이미 맞은거 어쩔수없고 성형후관리 잘해주는 에스테틱샵찾아서 필러맞은자리 굴곡안지게 관리받아.
Prev  Next  List