Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Thinking of a nose tip filler, my mother and I came to the hospital to get a consultation . Result> On the day of the procedure, 2 hours later, 2 Hyko threads pierced the inside of her nose, and since it was a Saturday, her working hours were closed, so we could not contact her. My mother must have been uncomfortable with her runny nose and sneezing over the weekend. And two days later both of the threads in her nose came out during her sneeze. According to her mother, another director did her procedure that day.  When she asked the hospital, she said that the director's waiting time was too long, so she did it with another director. (No matter how long the waiting time for the director is, shouldn't the change of the attending physician be done after explaining to the patient?) I was so upset that I changed to another doctor without explanation and that the thread protruded on the day of the procedure because the procedure went wrong, and I took care of it. I feel bad that this happened to my mother in the hospital.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List