Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I went to get forehead filler because my forehead was out and my eyebrow bones were protruding, so I went to get forehead filler, but since my forehead was so wide and sunken, I was told that I needed to get 8cc of filler and also get botox on the forehead between the eyebrows, so I decided to do that. If I put in forehead filler, the bridge of my nose is relatively dead, so I only get the bridge of my nose that is not between my eyebrows. I was just thankful that they even paid attention to the bridge of my nose because they said it would save my life a little. After the procedure, my forehead and bridge of my nose looked a little bumpy, but I was told that it could be like that at first and that I should watch it for about a week. I was told to take precautions. It was only one day, but I felt crazy pain and the resulting pain. Because of the dizziness, I vomited and couldn't eat. My forehead was very bumpy and painful, and the bridge of my nose looked crooked even though I only touched the part that connects my eyebrows. In fact, it looked like my nose was swollen and bent to the point where it would have been better if I didn't do it. I feel so anxious, wondering if I've ruined it... It was my first filler treatment... Please help me see what it looks like. I'm so anxious and crazy that I can't sleep.

Comment 7
이레꾸 2023-02-01 (수) 01:11 1 Years ago Address
If the pain is Tylenold and the bumps are bumpy , go to the hospital and tell them.

휴후허 Writer 2023-02-01 (수) 01:59 1 Years ago Address
Doesn't it seem strange..? It's only been a day, but I feel like I'll regret it. Imaya, I try to cover it with my bangs down, but my nose... It's just a sigh, thank you
갱스타 2023-02-01 (수) 02:38 1 Years ago Address
At first, wouldn't it look a little bumpy because of the botox?
ㅇㄷㅇㄷㅇㄷ 2023-02-01 (수) 16:11 1 Years ago Address
Did you get it from someone who has done a lot of filler?? If you are sick and dizzy, shouldn't you ask at the hospital?
밍구밍밍이 2023-02-02 (목) 20:36 1 Years ago Address
A week after getting a forehead filler? There was a time when I had a headache, but it got better as time passed, but I felt it was overworked... ㅠㅠ Tylenol ..
luviii 2023-02-07 (화) 16:14 1 Years ago Address
Go to the hospital and get the molding again. It seems to be pressed on the top.
뱝도둑 2024-03-20 (수) 13:49 3 Months ago Address
아니 예쁜코를 왜 터치를 하고 난리임 그 의사는--
Prev  Next  List