Dr.
남경욱
Hospital
시그널성형외과의원
Price
82 만원
Days
14 days

When exposed to light, my forehead was lumpy ㅠㅠ My eyebrow muscles were developed so the muscles above my eyebrows protruded… I looked really ferocious and was very stressed, so I went to a nearby Signal and got the treatment, but I only had a consultation with the director... I even prepared a photo of the forehead I wanted, but after the consultation with the director, he told me to put it in the luggage cabinet right away, so I followed him, leaving my phone and bag behind, and the treatment started right away;; Still, no matter what shape you want, no matter what!!! After asking for it to be natural , my forehead that was lying down definitely improved. It became smoother to a certain extent and if I didn't tell them I had forehead filler, no one would know. Maybe it's because I didn't get Botox at the same time or because it absorbed the filler, but it still looks bumpy when exposed to light. It's still better than before, but it's a bit annoying. ㅠㅠ I think this is why everyone goes to get 1 cc more... Still, I am somewhat satisfied with this!

Comment 4
채다랑 2023-01-30 (월) 17:28 1 Years ago Address
자연스럽고. 이쁘게 잘되신것같아요 ㅋ
욤윰 2023-02-01 (수) 15:22 1 Years ago Address
넘 자연스럽게 잘됐네요!!
플로이 2023-02-01 (수) 17:09 1 Years ago Address
자연스럽고 넘 잘되셨어요
Chxrry 2023-06-18 (일) 00:41 1 Years ago Address
몇cc 가격 어떻게 되나요?
Prev  Next  List