Days
Private
필러 다 빠졌을때(원래 턱 비대칭)

<필러 다 빠졌을때(원래 턱 비대칭)>

턱필러 양쪽으로 0.5cc 씩 넣어서 교정

<턱필러 양쪽으로 0.5cc 씩 넣어서 교정>

그래도 표정지을때 이렇게 밑에 좀 티나

<그래도 표정지을때 이렇게 밑에 좀 티나>

I have a small chin compared to the overall size of my face! And my chin is slightly asymmetrical, so one side is slimmer. It's been a really long time since I got fillers here. I think I've had it for 6 years. Once every 1-2 years, I get 2cc on the forehead, 1cc on the chin , or 3cc on the forehead alone! + 2cc is possible here, and it doesn't feel like a rushed factory type, so I'm only getting it here. They also do other surgeries here, but I'm not sure about that haha. I like this place (the forehead filler is amazing), but I want to show it to people who want to get chin filler. I have a picture! I really like the chin filler right after the procedure and up to a month later. But everyone has different facial expression muscles. Maybe that's why it feels like only one side falls out first.   The filler left over from before is always visible, especially when I smile or make facial expressions, so it feels a little lumpy. Even so , it seems natural that I have to improve this asymmetry first every time I visit. Would you like to do that? I always do that because they recommend it to me. Before getting chin filler, it would be good to know that it can cause bumps like my chin.
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List