Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I have really bad redness on my face, so even if I don't put on makeup or touch up, it's as red as a drunk kid. So I looked into Excel V and the hospital I go to said it was good for redness. I was in so much pain, bruised and swollen, but the more I went, the more I got rid of the redness and it was definitely good. It hurt until the second time, but the last time got a little better, so it definitely hurt less. I think I know why they call it Excel V for redness.
Written by
App

Comment 4
ideee 2024-06-15 (토) 00:49 3 Months ago Address
I also want to get it because my flushing is so bad, but I’m scared that it hurts.
심뽕 2024-06-18 (화) 14:59 3 Months ago Address
Oh.. I played Potenza last week. When will the results of Excel V come out? It hurts more than Potenza ㅠ ㅠ

늉뇽뇸 Writer 2024-06-18 (화) 15:04 3 Months ago Address
My redness got a little better after just one session, but since it's summer, I tend to get redness when I go outside. I can't confirm that the effect always comes, but I had my 2nd week at this hospital! But one day and one week? As time goes by, the redness has faded a bit!

늉뇽뇸 Writer 2024-06-18 (화) 15:04 3 Months ago Address
난 나름 1회하고도 홍조 쫌 좋아졌어 근데 여름이라서 ㅠㅠ밖나가면 홍조올라오긴하드라 ㅠㅠ 효과딱 언제나온다는사실 확정지을순없는데 난2주텀이였어 여기병원! 근데 한일주일? 지나니깐 좀 홍조좀 옅어졌더라!
Prev  Next  List