Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

The before and after effects of contour injection are no joke haha.

깅그그 2024-06-12 (수) 13:23 16 Days ago 787
Dr.
유승민
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
198 만원
시술전

<시술전>

시술후

<시술후>

This time, I got contouring injections for my double chin, cheekbones, and deep cheeks, and the size of my thighs has almost improved. I'm so happy. I have a lot of facial fat and the area is big, so I was a little worried at first if I should have liposuction surgery, but I'll give it a try. Good luck... with the dents. There were no side effects... fortunately , there are separate doctors here for the face and body parts?! I researched everywhere before deciding to do it. Anyway, before I got it for the first time, I was a little scared because I thought it would hurt, but honestly, it didn't hurt at all. It was just a tingling sensation. It's over. It seems like the injection was done well. There were bruises sometimes and sometimes not, but they softened to the size of a little fingernail and disappeared quickly. I thought this might be a sabasa problem?! The director and staff were all kind and well-maintained (I went to the factory). I tend to avoid messy facial expressions at all costs) Well, along with the contouring injections, I had ultrasound done twice and also got Botox as a service. It's definitely worth the price compared to places like Cheapmai. I used to have a lot of worries and stress when getting my face done, but this time it's improved a lot. It's refreshing and good. If you're going to get contour injections, do your research well and check out the prices, ingredients, and hospitals one by one!!!!
Written by
App

Comment 7
오이비누 2024-06-12 (수) 13:38 16 Days ago Address
Wow, I didn't see any effect ㅠㅠ Which part did you hit??
라떼조아77 2024-06-12 (수) 21:36 16 Days ago Address
와 윤곽주사가 효과가있구나~나는똑같았는데 ㅠ
다다닼이어트 2024-06-13 (목) 05:13 16 Days ago Address
혹시 살이 많으신 편이였나요?! 아니면 뼈가 많으신 편이셨나요?!
eunicecy 2024-06-13 (목) 11:50 15 Days ago Address
와 효과 많이 봤다! 나는 근육형이라 윤곽주사 여러번 효과 못보고 보톡스맞고 브이라인됨.. 윤곽주사 효과 뵤기도 하는 거였구나ㅠ
잔자라 2024-06-17 (월) 19:11 11 Days ago Address
와 라인 엄청 예뻐졌다
뜰찌 2024-06-18 (화) 10:33 10 Days ago Address
병원이랑 가격 공유 받을수있을까용
like자연 2024-06-28 (금) 02:07 1 Days ago Address
완전이쁘다