Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
First of all, I have a lot of skin on my face overall, so I got In-Mode for my entire face twice. The first time I did it, it felt like my face was being ironed with an iron. I thought to myself, “Is this right? I’m going crazy.” Was it step 4? I had the procedure and I don't know if it's just me, but especially!!!! The chin area really hurt on a different level. I held on, thinking that my face would get smaller, but I could see that my face was sticking together, so I had it done twice in total and twice more on the chin area.... Lifting is lifting, and I did it. I don't think I will do it in the future because there hasn't been a dramatic change in the Seonjeonri aspect, so I'll probably do Shurink instead!!! For those who don't see the in-mode effect, I recommend trying Shurink.

Comment 4
hsryu2002 2024-06-11 (화) 22:56 3 Months ago Address
I'm thinking about doing it in mode, but is it more painful than Shurink??

롱지지롱 Writer 2024-06-12 (수) 23:45 3 Months ago Address
The Shurink feels like a tingling sensation, but the In Mode feels like it's really hot... so I lay down with my eyes closed and cursed all sorts of things while holding it in.
마이애미뮤즈 2024-06-18 (화) 15:09 3 Months ago Address
I've tried it for the first time since it's the size of a Shurink, and it feels like it's completely burning ㅜㅜㅜ I almost threw a kick that made me clench my hands and feet tightly ㅜㅜ
뀰뀨리당 2024-07-11 (목) 20:21 2 Months ago Address
Oh, are there steps in in-mode? They didn't tell me anything like that during the procedure ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I guess that's why it didn't work..
Prev  Next  List