Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

In Mode full face review

빠웅더 2024-05-25 (토) 12:10 4 Months ago 1475
Hospital
사적인아름다움지유의원
Days
1 days
I was worried about my double chin and deep cheeks, so I got Inmode for the first time. I saw a lot of reviews saying it was painful, so I was nervous and waited, but when I got it, only the double chin area was a little hot(?) and the rest didn't hurt at all. It took about 20 minutes? When I got it, I told the doctor that I was worried about a lot of bruising. He said I had good circulation so I didn't think there would be any bruising. When it was over, there were almost no marks. But I'm not sure about the effect. I was on a diet when I got Inmode, so I guess it was because of the diet. I don't know if it was because of the in-mode, but I felt like I didn't have any chin fat.
Written by
App

Comment 6
오징어환전소 2024-05-25 (토) 14:42 4 Months ago Address
I guess I got it at a weak level, but I can't stand it if I try the strongest one. I didn't know what it was at first, so I just took it 5 times and it didn't hurt at all, and I didn't get any bruises, but when I went to a different place, they gave me a much stronger treatment. The bruises lasted for over a week. It hurt so much that I asked them to lower it.
소콩이 2024-05-27 (월) 20:47 4 Months ago Address
I tend to apply it as hard as possible. It's a waste of money if I pay the same amount of money and get less results. But if I apply it too hard, whether it's in mode or shrink, it causes swelling and bruising.
해이성 2024-05-28 (화) 11:24 4 Months ago Address
The pain part is all said differently haha. I guess it really depends on the person receiving it.. That's why I'm more curious ㅜ
설탕탕후루 2024-05-28 (화) 17:25 4 Months ago Address
I recently used it after applying numbing cream, and it was bearable. I got a lot of bruises, but In Mode was really effective.
곙꾸 2024-05-29 (수) 14:25 3 Months ago Address
Here's some useful information
나무나무해 2024-05-31 (금) 14:15 3 Months ago Address
But even if you get a lot of bruises, the in-mode bruises go away quickly..! Just cover it with a concealer with good coverage! Personally, I recommend Wakemake concealer that is one tone lower than your skin tone.
Prev  Next  List