Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Mix lifting is okay, it seems to be effective haha.

르네구 2024-05-23 (목) 12:04 4 Months ago 1163
Dr.
장혜진원장님
Hospital
에르네의원
Price
143000 만원
Days
14 days

I got laser lifting because I had a double chin that overlapped with my sagging jowls every time I took a picture. The results seemed so good that I left a review. At first, I was worried about what type of treatment I should get, but I heard that Erne Clinic can do custom treatments and that there are many types of lifting, so I went for a consultation and was satisfied. I went in and had the same-day treatment right away!!!! It's the same day so wait a bit?? Although there was one, I am satisfied with the thorough treatment. Haha. I did a mix lift with Inmode, Shurink, and square jaw Botox. It was my first time, so I had no idea what the pain was, but after applying anesthetic cream, it was bearable. And even before the procedure, the director asked me in detail what areas I was worried about. It was nice that they focused on that area!!! These days, when I take pictures, I don't have a double chin and my jaw line looks thin, so it's fun to take selfies, and I think that's why I take care of it with treatments as I get older. Haha. I saw results with just one treatment, but I heard that it will last well if you do it regularly, so I'm willing to visit again!
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List