Dr.
모름
Hospital
잇츠미의원 (안산점)
Price
33 만원
Days
180 days
It had the cheapest price in Ansan and I went to the place where the event was held. I did it twice in total, the first time was on my knees, armpits and calves, and the second time was on my arms, armpits and calves. I don't know about other places, but... I only felt thorough 2 out of 10 times. It felt like they gave me something roughly, and I accepted it with the mindset that something cheap was expensive. After 10 sessions, 3-4 thin armpit hairs, a few fine hairs, and a few strands of calf hair. After 5 sessions, I can't feel any difference in my arms.
Written by
App

Comment 4
아크냠냠 2023-12-04 (월) 23:41 6 Months ago Address
I found it useful
요호호7 2023-12-04 (월) 23:49 6 Months ago Address
I also had my hair removed at an event price elsewhere, but it really took 1-2 minutes. That's right, I got it with the mindset that something cheap is expensive haha. Maybe it's because it's this beng, but it's similar.
오늘같은날엔 2023-12-05 (화) 10:36 6 Months ago Address
I wax myself! I was worried about waxing because of the ingrowns, but it seems like I did it myself! Non-grown waxing is really okay! Give me the instructions and I'll pull out some hair! The downside is that it's sticky.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
수리수리스리 2023-12-13 (수) 02:55 6 Months ago Address
그렇구나.. 셀프로도 충분하긴 한 거 같앙
Prev  Next  List