전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

I received silhouette lifting and lip contouring from Director Lim Seong-yoon of Just Plastic Surgery. 6-7 years ago, I paid more than 500 for lifting at a hospital famous for lifting in Sinsa-dong, but I had an incisional lift, but there was no hair on the temples on both sides of the incision (I can't tie it together, I can't get my hair) and the clowns grew like warts, so I had a bad memory of lifting. It's a perfect side effect, but every time I go, they say nonsense that my hair will grow after time, so I don't want to fight with the hospital and I don't want to see the director's face, so I gave up thinking about transplanting my hairline later. (Director Kyunghwan Kook) received it together. The result is very satisfactory. It's only been a week, so it's painful to touch and the swelling has gone down, but I don't think the results are bad because I've had experience with lifting (there's no enlargement of my cheekbones) . I can see why there are so many regular customers. Director Lim Seong-yoon, thank you for your hard work. Thank you to the kind hospital staff.
Written by
App
저스트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
경우녀
눈수술수술후기
2 Months ago
뽀쑝
쁘띠/레이저후기
3 Months ago
보리과자
코성형수술후기
4 Months ago
나나뽀뽀
코성형수술후기
4 Months ago
재미둥이
코성형수술후기
4 Months ago
쪼꼬미727
눈수술수술후기
4 Months ago
뀨꾸까깡
코성형수술후기
6 Months ago
모태모탱
Silhouette soft + mouth side breathing's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 3
윤곽2종격투기 2022-10-18 (화) 12:24 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

루미나니러브 Writer 2022-10-18 (화) 13:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

윤곽2종격투기 2022-10-18 (화) 14:38 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List