• KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

V-CAT 2nd treatment review

dlcofl 2019-09-03 (화) 20:31 4 Years ago 870
Hospital
손유나클리닉
I had my second treatment with V-CAT. Maybe it's my second time, so I'm less nervous. I wrote this in my review of the first treatment, but I had a really hard time with steroid contouring injections in the past. However, after receiving V-CAT this time, I am satisfied as there are no side effects and the results are visible. I'm sensitive to steroids, but V-CAT doesn't really seem to contain steroids. Haha. Those of you who have experienced side effects from steroids will know how difficult it is... But after taking V-CAT, I didn't feel any discomfort and it was the same as usual. There were no side effects at all. ! When I got the first treatment, I was surprised that the skin on my face felt soft, but after the second treatment, it felt like it had tightened up and I felt like I had lost some weight. I'll have to wait a few more days, but I'm starting to see a slight slimming. I have a good feeling that if I get hit the third time, I'll get to the line. Haha, this time too, there was no swelling and no bruising~ The marks are not visible unless you look really closely, and I love that there is no trace of the treatment at all. The steroid contouring injections I had in the past had no effect at all even after three injections, but V-CAT was 1. I heard that the effect was really good, with little changes occurring after each treatment. According to what I heard at the hospital, there were never any complaints about the effect of the treatment. I thought everyone was satisfied with the effect. To be honest, I wasn't able to control my food after the first treatment, but from now on, I'm going to make up my mind and control it~ They say it works better. I'm still losing fat on my face, but that doesn't mean I can let down my guard, right? Haha, I cut it off with the 3-dose package, so I can get 3 more shots with responsibility. First, I'm going to get three hits and then decide whether to get more hits or not based on the condition of my face. I hope that those of you who are worried about contouring injections will find my article helpful haha.

Comment 5
얌파 2019-09-04 (수) 02:28 4 Years ago Address
브이캣 고민중이엇는데 감사합니다ㅠ

dlcofl Writer 2019-09-04 (수) 10:27 4 Years ago Address
제 글이 도움 되셨음 좋겠네요 ㅎㅎ제가 효과가 좋다보니 브이캣 고민중이시라면 해보시라고 추천하고 싶어요~
마파두부 2019-09-04 (수) 11:25 4 Years ago Address
저는 브이캣 1회 시술 받고 2회 받을건데 반가워용 저도 후기 올려봐야겠어요 . 효과 벌써 보고 계시다니 부러워요!!! 3차도 기대할게요!!

dlcofl Writer 2019-09-04 (수) 11:59 4 Years ago Address
네 반가워요~^^후기 올려주세요~다른분들 브이캣 효과는 어떠신지 궁금하네요 ㅎㅎ
쿵콩콩쿵 2019-10-01 (화) 03:18 4 Years ago Address
얼굴 부위 몇개 하셨나요????? 궁금합니다
Prev  Next  List