Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I turned my life around after rhinoplasty.

통아저씨게임 2018-08-12 (일) 19:23 6 Years ago 31490
The text is long, so read it with the BGM on.
 Piano OST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUTXJVo7__A&list=PL5IVzC_kHe_MmhJcjTeJK9AOXqhVvaiK6&index=1

[ #1 Getting Plastic Surgery ] Do
 you have
a more complex about your appearance than others since your school days? I felt it a lot... In the end, at the age of 24, I am a tough woman who had the audacity to move from the countryside to Seoul alone and get plastic surgery.
 She didn't want to tell her parents, much less her friends. I imagined that I would undergo plastic surgery secretly and grandly... That's how my plastic surgery process began...

What is there in life? I wanted to look prettier, and luckily I got caught up in internet hype and got my breasts and nose touched^^

I couldn't feel the surgical pain, and no, I didn't want to feel it. At that time, I knew instinctively. My life will change.

As expected, the reactions of people around me and my boyfriend after the surgery... drove me crazy.

Being treated based on appearance, such as “You’re pretty, so you can do this or that,” was always thrilling to hear.

It feels like the blocked blood vessels are opened and blood circulation is disrupted...

I think those who have had the surgery will sympathize. Life changes.
 As my self-esteem continues to grow, I start to think.

It's possible to dominate people with looks...

Even to the point where I feel like the air coming out of me is different after plastic surgery...

The way he looks at me... I couldn't forget it.

Do you think this is an illusion?? Haha.. Men who haven't had a dash in their entire lives and then get hit after surgery...
 I felt it. "The class has changed..."

Ah... I can't really explain this in human language, but... the power of appearance is truly incredible.
 That power is beyond imagination... That's why it's here now, right???

[ #2 Side effects and mental illness ]

Okay everyone, now that you've had the surgery, what's left?

Isn’t it possible to live with or without side effects?

Yes, there are side effects from silicone after 3 years ^^

For those of you who are saying, “Ahh, I guess not!” hahaha.

If you look at Seongyesa here, click on the nose-related category, especially rhinoplasty reviews, forums, removal, etc., and look at popular posts..
 (It’s been a while since I wrote a post . After looking at it, a lot of the provocative posts have disappeared;; Why?)

The plastic surgery was done well! There are a lot of reoperations, side effects, and gloomy details than there are. (There are a lot of people who are heartbroken..)

"My nose is being reoperated several times, or the side effects after removal are this and that, etc.."
 No, the funny thing is, I received congratulations after removing the silicone nose. Yes. I wonder if this is something to be celebrated.. haha.. Or is there something wrong with me for thinking that it deserves to be celebrated??..

Read those posts.

Every time I see it, I think of it... It's like I was kidnapped by someone and locked in a warehouse, and in this hot summer, I endured it without being able to drink a glass of cool water. After several days, I suddenly made every effort to escape there, as if there was a ray of light. Should I say that I can see him trying his best to do this???
 Just like the athlete's desperation to win the gold medal at the Olympics, I feel that the desperation of those who are currently experiencing side effects at home is intact in those writings.

Please read the stories of those sick people. I really want to help. I want to take you out of that abyss of evil. Really...

you really shouldn't have your nose done...

I had nose surgery and had side effects on my nose... and my beautiful hooked nose was completely replaced... so it was very difficult.
 People with hooked noses may regret having it removed later. I shaved off that high, sharp nose and put it in, but
 I took it out because of side effects? So, are you confident that you can handle that big, flat nose?

Ahhh... Even if you already know and are aware of these risks, there are definitely people who are desperate to get plastic surgery.
 Would those people notice the side effects? Could this possibly happen to me??

I thought so too. For your information, I am a former female military non-commissioned officer, and I have experienced more prenatal and dogfights than most women. However, after going through a hellish and nightmarish period due to nasal side effects, I can confidently say that the best part of my life was the side effects of nose surgery. The men said that it was difficult. I went to the military for 3 years. If there are side effects like that, it is so difficult that it cannot be expressed in words. Even if I say this, I definitely don't see any posts about the side effects. Rather, I will start to conflate rhinoplasty and myself as one, rationalize the side effects, and more actively look for posts about successful rhinoplasty

. Ha... I just think it's really unfortunate.

Now, if you want to do it before nose surgery! Am I confident that I can handle the cost of not only money, but also time, psychological damage, and loneliness in the time room if side effects occur? I would like to ask: If you're confident you can handle it, do it. The idea of ​​living a reclusive life and social phobia... is to walk a tightrope, not knowing if it will work out after getting rid of it just in case. But..

the funny thing is rhinoplasty.. gambling??? Ha, it's hard to say it's a gamble, but... touching your nose, whether it's nose surgery or removal...

you know... Do you know Uncle Tong's game? There is a sheath on the wine barrel, and if you insert a knife into it, you will be killed! I would like to say that the thing that sticks out
 is exactly what plastic surgery is. That much ke.ba.ke. I would like to say.

I say it again. Please see the rhinoplasty forum and articles on rhinoplasty removal on Seongyesa. There are more articles about saving life from the pit. Was the expression a bit extreme? I would like to say that words cannot express the feelings of those who suffer from contractures and inflammation or who undergo reoperation or removal due to them.

Don't do the nose. Have you really heard that you have an ugly nose? Don't do it though.

Something like this happened recently. I will tell you a story that made me wonder if I was this evil.

After experiencing side effects after plastic surgery, a friend called me
 and asked me, "Hey, where can I go to get rhinoplasty done? Where is the best?"
 If you are someone who cares for and wants to protect that person, rhinoplasty is the option. I would have told you not to do it.
 However, he was someone I had always had a bad opinion of, and I recommend getting it done at a certain hospital! Instead, they encouraged people to get nose surgery. They thought
 to themselves, “You should try it too!” It's enough to say that. I had the illusion that plastic surgery could be used as a tool for crime..

Go get a nose job somewhere! Have you ever seen the article? I don't know if it's the eyes...

I really want to tell you not to do the nose.

Lastly, you may have heard or seen that the chances of contractures occurring are extremely rare. Check out the internet for rhinoplasty construction.

I'm writing this again because I've read that contractures are a common side effect.

[#3 Until the nose is removed...]

What about the breasts yet? I'm fine. But my nose was a problem. After..
 3 years after surgery, does your nose feel red and slightly lifted? I had a hard time feeling like something was pulling on my back. I tried taking antibiotics for a few days, but it didn't help at all...

In the meantime, if you look at the side effects article on Seongyesa, you'll probably feel like your legs are going to loosen up... You think this is a joke, right? Haha,

really me? Am I having side effects?
 The funny thing is, even though I realized it was a side effect, I would still ask myself strange questions.
 “If I take this away... if I really take it away... am I going back to my old self? This isn't working... I can't be my old self..."
 It's crazy... my brain understands
that I'm starting to carry around a time bomb.

However, the heart is not like that.

Then, while looking into revision surgery, I was really, really lucky and came across Seongyesa.

Thanks to this, I learned about nose removal and consulted at a hospital famous for nose removal... And I really thought about it a lot.

What will happen to my nose if I remove it from silicone? What about the bridge of my nose that has been ground down? What about the bridge of your nose? Will I be able to survive this?
 Can we get out of this abyss of evil?

The time I spent thinking eventually became longer... At the same time, the inflammation worsened, the tip of my nose became red, and some contractures occurred.
 As a woman with a large intestine, I went right away and set a date for the surgery.
 She had the septum lengthened and the silicone removed. I'm trying to get rid of her chest, but I put my chest again in this crazy mental illness

The hospital is located in Hongdae, and I think everyone knows that.
 The build-up has progressed slightly, and Mr. A said, “If you remove it, you will never be able to go back to your old nose.” To get rid of this, reoperation must be considered.
 But usually, if you remove it, it returns close to its original state. They say...

In other words, if you think about the appearance, re-surgery, otherwise, remove it. This is it.

At this time!!! Articles about removal that I had seen countless times at Seongyesa were buzzing before my eyes, and most of them were someone's phrase, “Total removal is the answer, not reoperation or partial removal,” which caught my eye. In the end, I chose full removal.

However, even if you take this away, the problem is... mental illness... it's really crazy. If you take it out, what happens to your nose? Why does it collapse? The septum dances. If you take out the septum, it becomes a saddle nose, so you play drums and janggu;; Oh my gosh... I wonder how many times I've seen this saint... Now I have to fight the anxiety after the removal.

Those looking for reoperation due to side effects or inflammation will sympathize.

Seongyesa... especially the side effects page... I lose track of time. It is more interesting and fun than most movies and dramas. It is a magical website that will make you even break out in a cold sweat. Are there really writings in the world that can make your heart beat like this?
 I was that anxious.
It was so exciting that I watched the sacred ceremony from morning to night, all day long;; Those who suffer from side effects will completely sympathize with this.

No, if this goes on, you will end up reading countless pages in a truly depressed state. why ? I'm anxious and going crazy...
 What about becoming ugly again!?? I don't like it.

As a result, it was removed well and there was no curling or lifting of the nasal passages. However... the sharp nose... It's okay for people to be cunning, so it's really just the bridge of the nose that makes people go around with crazy thoughts about what to put in it. Ah, if I had just held Assari Haji, I would have maintained my sassy attitude and lived well...

People have to experience it to know ^^
 Wouldn't it take losing a cow to fix a barn!

If you still think, “I wish I could go back to the way I was before plastic surgery…”, my heart reacts first.
 The word used in this case is [sim. thud. ] I would like to say. I think those who have experienced side effects will definitely sympathize with this word.

Right... I instinctively know that the power of appearance is incredible...

After... I held on to it for about 4 months...

The current nose is not the perfect nose it used to be, but it is a nose between the womb and the surgery. You can think of it this way.
 The enlarged thighs that have had the hooked beak replaced really make me want to have surgery again... ㅠㅠ That pretty hooked nose... Ah, my heart is pounding again.
 I'm doing without any major problems.

[#4 Finding out about nose removal]

Now, regarding nose removal, I have personally read the articles about removing the holy priest here about three times, and I would like to give you some tips that are not tips that I learned through them.

My opinion on removal is based on Seongyesa's writings, and I gathered and researched various information by hunting down the side effect forum like a mouse, and analyzed the probabilities derived through that process.
 If you are interested, please read this part carefully. I really reviewed it a lot and came up with it.
 First: This was highly likely to occur when
the nasal septum
 was removed in an open manner. Of course, you can dry the bijuu by removing it without opening it. However, I saw two posts out of all posts saying that Biju was blocked by making it private. When I looked at the remaining posts and the posts written anonymously, there were many who were removed in an open-ended manner. Even though there was no inflammation? Although the variable was removed in an open manner, I saw an article saying that the columella was dried while removing it early or removing foreign substances such as mad pores. In conclusion, there were many articles in Bijumallim that showed good results when removed in a closed manner. In other words, it is said that non-opening shows a high probability of removal success rate.

Second: Some people say that contractures and nose tip lifting and
 contractures occur after removal of relocation. As a result of collecting and studying the materials of the hospital that was famous for its removal,
 we concluded that it is more effective to remove the film.
 Also, the tip of the nose may be lifted after removal. The article I am writing now is a summary of the articles I wrote after going through the contraction period.

(1) Some people have nose tip lifting after open cartilage repositioning. They carefully looked at and reviewed the pre-surgery photos, and there was a slight lifting of the tip of the nose during the open repositioning. There was also a tendency to go slightly toward the columella. As time passed, the tip of the nose came down to some extent and the columella came out from the inside out, but it was not as bad as the previous nose.

(2) There were many posts about the tip of the nose dropping after cartilage repositioning in an open manner. I saw about 3 posts saying that the tip of the nose was lifted by removing it in a closed manner, but they did not rearrange it.

Conclusion: There were many articles saying that relocating to a closed location is more effective. If you look at the blog of Mr. Seong, who is famous for removal,
 the results of cartilage realignment after foreign material removal through open vs. cartilage reallocation after foreign material removal through non-open are clearly listed on the homepage.
 You will be able to intuitively know which method had a positive effect on the surgical outcome.
 Please go and check it out. It is explained very well so that even the average person can understand.
 In particular, if the doctor says that cartilage relocation is possible through a closed method, I would like to tell him to do it through a closed method.

Third: Total removal (including skin)
 Human greed is endless, so when you try to completely remove it, you hesitate. Yes, that's right. It's an instinct. I try to shape it by leaving at least a speck of dust on the nose. When analyzing the overall posts, there was a high level of satisfaction with total removal, and I was able to see many posts about people doing well after surgery without any major side effects. The removal hospital was narrowed down to three hospitals that were famous for removal at the time of removal, and Hongdae ㄱㅇㅅ was chosen among them. Currently, the entire film has been removed and there are no lifting or other side effects. It's the 4th month. Please note.

Fourth: There was an article saying that the lucky person felt like there was something wrong with his nose or had some redness, so he rushed to the hospital without delay and had it removed, with good results.
 On the other hand, my nose won't, it will be fine after taking antibiotics. . . I often see posts about people who endured and underwent reoperation and eventually switched to construction technology.

Fifth: Appropriate removal time
Removal at a time when the tissue is stable and removal at an early stage seem to be different for each person.
 However, there were many posts saying that people who removed it after the tissue was stabilized had good results. In particular, when looking at people who had dried columella, the timing of surgery was often seen as early removal. On the other hand, there were many cases where removal was done more successfully after the tissue was stabilized. In particular, there were many posts about people experiencing side effects after early removal and open rather than closed removal.

Looking at the many posts from people who had successful removal,
 it can be narrowed down to 5 types:
1. Non-opening
 2. Relocation
 3. Film removal
 4. If inflammation is suspected, remove immediately without delay
 5. Remove after at least 3 months
Of course, there are better ways, but I'm telling you this based on the information from those who have had success with it, so
 please keep that in mind. As I mentioned earlier, I read the entire page on side effects at least three times.
 If you don't believe it, please go to the rhinoplasty removal forum and read it yourself. It won’t be much different from the content in the article above.

[ #5 Turning my life around after rhinoplasty ]

I spent several months like a recluse because of my nose.
 It was a waste of time because I was dissatisfied with the appearance, I was anxious, I looked into re-operation due to anxiety, and it ended up causing inflammation until I had to have it removed. If an ordinary person had used this time to save money, he or she would have saved millions of won.
 When side effects occur after rhinoplasty, especially when you feel very slight redness... I think this is no different from driving down the highway with your seat belt fastened.

People who are in pain and having a hard time due to plastic surgery... I know how you feel. (People who don't have side effects will never understand.)
 You can't tell others... you have to endure it alone in silence, and that doesn't mean you can't take all your pride and say to your friends, "Hey, I got plastic surgery... but the side effects are really hard..." I didn't even have the courage to ask for help. Moreover, who would understand this?
 So, isn’t the Holy Disciple coming? Do you want to come to Seongyesa? Do you want to write like me?

It is fortunate that the side effects of plastic surgery are mild, but if you neglect them for a long time, I would say that it is ultimately a battle between mind, time, and money. Really... I cry when I think about what I've been through... Can life be this difficult? I would like to.

During the time of nasal side effects... I wish someone would reach out to me, hold me, and hug me. I wish someone would come to me. Yeah, it's okay. I will miss someone telling me it will be okay.

It was like a sprinter running endlessly while only looking at the red line. I thought it was definitely a sprint, but it felt like a marathon runner running endlessly. Cheer up, I won't say things like this;;; The problem must be fundamentally solved. Once the solution is achieved to some extent and the nose is removed, it really hurts... I think rhinoplasty can make you realize that this is what life is like.
 I shouldn't have done it.. If I hadn't done it, I would have just gotten my money's worth.. I would just live with the filler..

What would I do if I regret it?

As I mentioned in the article above, the bridge of my nose has become flat... When I think about it, it really... The moment I think of my old nose, my heart reacts first.
 What do you use in times like this? Shim, thud.

Currently, I have nothing on my nose, so I have a pig nose. Who is touching the nose? I'm not anxious ^^ It's heartbreaking to see my nose bridge lowered, but... I drink confidently, sleep in, and enjoy everything I want.

Everyone, do you think you will be able to drink and smoke comfortably after nose surgery and the side effects? Haha,
 I can't sleep well? I can't even see people's faces properly?? I can’t even see my parents’ faces properly??

However, once this is resolved... (I would like to carefully say that the ultimate solution is removal. If it is severe contracture... my heart aches...)

Once it is truly resolved, I can go to the cool beach this summer, swim, run, have fun, meet my boyfriend, and drink. You will be able to eat, sing, and live like a human being. You'll sleep deeply... Your sex drive will even increase.
 You can feel this intense joy of wanting to live, starting from your intestines, throughout your entire body, as if you were a fish entering the water just before it died.

You will realize that nothing really looks beautiful, food is delicious, and even family is precious.
 Studying is so fun and working is fun... This is how precious everyday life is...
 I try to cherish and love my family before I lose them.
 You may be thinking, “What kind of nose job is it?”, but that’s how I feel…

“I would like to tell you that the side effects after the surgery are that difficult.”

[#6 Lastly…]

If you watch TV now, you see famous celebrities’ noses. From whether I did it or not,
 I have developed a self-proclaimed co-search eye to the point that even when I am walking down the street and it is only 30 meters in front, I immediately know, “Oh my god, where did you do it?” Anyone who has ever had this done with their nose will know what I'm talking about haha.
 However, celebrities, especially women (if you look at those who previously had their noses made with silicone and had them removed...), unfortunately, there are traces of build-up.
If you look for recent idol singers or celebrities in dramas, you will come across a few nose build-ups...

Now, everyone...

Even people in the heavenly world who have so many doons and live different lives from ordinary people... The reality is that when it comes to nose build-up, you can't avoid it. ... Can you feel it..?

Do you get the feeling that strict care is not enough when it comes to contractures? In the end, I will have to have reoperation again, right..?

Then it doesn't just end with the nose, right? Normally... now I have to touch that... body, right? yes???
 For example, the garlic rib that you only see in Outback... It's called the costal cartilage on the ribs... I heard that that should be used... Usually, if you've gone all the way to autologous costal cartilage, rhinoplasty is um... If you think of it as a grandmaster in the game, I think it will work. It means that you will go until you go.

Let alone cutting with a knife, please do not put anything into your body. I later cut the nasal septum and put it in at the tip of the nose, and
 it will be very hard. You have to be careful every day, and if your baby touches the nose and accidentally tells you to hit the tip, you will feel pain beyond imagination. Well, if you look at Africans, do they have something like a ring on their nose? But... I don't do anything to the bridge of my nose. ^^ It's even done at the end of the nose, but have you seen contractures occurring in the nose? I haven't seen anything built through piercing. However, I have seen some photos of piercings showing contractures when silicone was inserted.

In Dongbogam, it is said that the nose is a god.
 I also ask you not to touch your nose.
 Yesa Seong.. There are so many people who are heartbroken. So did I. If you have a bad mind, just go ahead and say, "Sister! Get up quickly and go up to Seoul to get rhinoplasty! I want

you to experience it too. But I wrote this article in the hope that no one will have a hard time again. Those who are having a

hard time due to side effects The fundamental solution is the answer!! Think about this carefully!
 If you have any questions, please

leave a comment.

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

통아저씨게 Writer 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
[@전문가85] 네,맞아요 뭐 아닐수도 있겠지만 그런 경우가 있는 사례글을 보셨을거에요. 근데 실리콘넣고 하는거 보다는 괜찮다고봄
케미라이트 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
안녕하세요~ 제가 콧방울이 두껍고 콧볼이 넓은데 복코 수술이나 콧볼축소 하려고 하는데 어떻게 생각하시나요?
코 자체가 큰데 콧볼축소만 해도 효과 있을까요?
xdiver 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
코가 원래 높은 사람이 아무 보형물과 자가조직 없이
메부리와 넓은콧대를 깎아버린 후에 부작용 난 사례도 보셨나요 ㄷㄷ

[@xdiver] 그거는 못봄 그래도 혹시모름. 그냥 손대지마셈
동대구 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
실리콘말고 자가는 괜찮을까요? 무섭네요..
Cherry 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다^^
ff리리 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
코수술하기전에 성예사미리볼걸후회중이에요..ㅠ
하지마라ㅏ구 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
코끝비중격지지대에 콧대실리콘인데
실리콘빼고 코끝은 냅두거나 낮추는건 어케생각하세요 ㅠㅠ
염증증상도있고,, 비중격까지빼는건 대수술될ㄲ까봐 무섭네요 하..ㅠㅠ

[@하지마라ㅏ구] 전 개인적으로 다 빼야한다고 생각합니다. 의사가 아니지만 염증이 생기면 연골로도 갈 수가 있다고 했어요. 연골도 염증납니다. 제거글 찾아보는거 추천!
통통통 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
코수술하고 싶어서 알아보고 있는데 충격 과 걱정 어떻게 할지...ㅠㅠ
으르미 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
글 잘 보고갑니다ㅠㅠ고생많으셨어요..한 번 쌍수하고 나니까 코도 할 수 있을 것 같아 알아보고있었고 또 메부리코라 깎는것만 하려고 했는데 그냥..쌍수로 만족해야겠네요ㅠㅠ
눈눈눈또하자 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
홧팅
kim 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ 아진짜 멋있는 말씀 감사합니다 마음에 확 와 닿네요

[@kim] 진짜 만약 이 글 보시고 코 안건들면 진짜 천운받으신거임. 내 장담한다. 진짜로.
성영영 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
아..이엔텍스코 알아보고 있었는데.. 이 수술도 3년정도 지나면 그렇게 부작용이 생길까요..? 겁나네요 ..겁나는데, 이뻐지고 싶고..진짜 마음의 병인 것 같아요
dbfk9988 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
대학생인데 겨울에 코수술하려고 알바하며 돈 절반 모았는데
이글 보고 마음을 접게 되네요,,,ㅠ조언 감사해여
조언얻고 싶은데 하이코. 텍스코 같이 코끝에 실 넣는 것도 비추하시나요? ㅠ그거 아님 콧볼축소라고 해야지 저에게 자신감 생길듯 싶어서여
김남이 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
부러워요
흑돌이 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
저는 첫 수술부터 늑연골로 하려는데 늑연골은 부작용 적나요?
컴온 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
실리콘 넣고 기증늑연골 수술한지 2달됐는데 이 글을 일찍 볼걸 생각합니다...
이서준 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
저는 비중격 만곡증이랑 코뼈 골절로 비개방으로 코 절골 후 콧대에 인공진피(메가덤)씌우고 콧등의 비중격 바로 세우고 코 끝은 괜찮아서 안 건드린 상태입니다. 통아저씨게임님의 글 읽어 보니 잘 한거 같다는 생각이 들어 다행입니다. 저는 원래 성형에 대한 목적이 없어서 콧등에 실리콘 하자는 거 절대 안한다고 했더니 인공진피를 넣어주시더라고요 그것도 그냥 뺄려다가 염증 걱정은 없다는 다른 전문이들의 말을 듣고 상태를 보며 기다려 보기로 했습니다. 통아저씨게임님 정말 좋은 글 감사합니다.
김다영 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
코수술 정말하고싶었는데 고민하게되네요ㅜㅜ 감사합니다
이후성 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
정보감사합이다!
워너비쁨쁨 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
진짜 너무 고생많으셨네요...
저는 메부리에 복코에 휜코로 코 수술을 두번했는데 걸과가  콧대큰 괜찮은데 코끝이 복코에 빨래집게 살짝해놓은거같은 느낌이다라구요 코끝은 연골재배치로 했는데 코끝이너무 뫂아서 재수술하고싶은데 재배치한 코끝은 재수술이어려울까요ㅠㅠ!
하지마라ㅏ구 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
수축기때는 어케지나가셨나여? 수츅기때 들리는거 못느끼셨너요?
Xbxnn 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
진짜 도움되는 글이에요ㅠㅠ
전 매드포어 비주지지대로 쓴거 제거하고싶은데 넘 걱정이에요 벌써 10년 지났는데...
김박깡꽁 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
아무 생각없이 삼주전에했는데... 코..
무서버요.. 어뜨케요ㅜ
익명 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
이런 글 감사합니다. 고생하셨습니다.
꾹짐니 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
아ㅜㅜ저 계속 코 고민중인데ㅜㅜ이거보니 망설여지네요ㅜㅡㅜ그럼 하이코나 이엔텍스코는 어떨까여?ㅜㅜ
잘되기룰 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
글너무 잘봤습니다.. 제 선택에 큰 도움이 되었어요! 지금코에 만족하고 살아야겠습니다 감사드려요..!!!!!!
타타타탕 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
글 잘봤습니다 너무 공감되고 참.... 돌아가고싶습니다.. 후회해요
갓진이야 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
진짜 이글 돈주고도 못사는 글입니다. 저도 4년전에 코수술했는데 코수술하고 1년은 이쁩니다 점점미세하게 코끝은 처지고 실리콘은 타나고.. 저도 제거 할려고합니다 .  혹시 글쓴이님.  실리콘제거.연골 제거하면서 제가 코뼈가 비대칭인데 약간 한쪽만 절골하는거 수술 동시진행 가능할가요

gnsltbvj Writer 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
[@갓진이야] 하... 개인적으로 비추입니다. 시간이 많이 지났군요.. 안했으면 바램입니다..
하유니맘 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
정말 좋은글이네요.. 고생많으셨어요 ~ ㅎㅎ글쓴지 오래됐는데 이글이 남아있는게 넘무 좋으네요 ^_^
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 43
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
쌍커풀
트임
눈매교정
눈밑지방재배치
중년눈성형
원래 있던 쌍커풀에 라인을 살짝만 높이고 싶어서 1년 넘게 쌍테를 붙이고 다니다 슬슬 쌍테 붙이는 게 귀찮아졌음 성예사에서 열심히 손품 팔아 상담을 받고 바로 결정을 했음 실장-원장-실장 순으로 상담했고 수술 당일에도 실장-원장-실장 순으로 상담 받고 들어갔음 상담 때도 원장님 실장님 너무 친절하시고 느낌이 좋아 결정한건데 수술 때도 변함없이 좋았음 병원 시설이 깨끗해서 제일 좋았고 수술 전에 원장님 얼굴 보고 잠들고 라인보려고 눈떴을 때도 원장님이 계서서 안심했음(ㅋㅋ) 수술실에 계시는 분들도 다 친절해서 좋았음 그리고 원하던 대로 라인이 나와서 만족스러움 무엇보다 기술이 좋으신건지 이틀째인데도 붓기가 거의 없음! 지긋지긋한 쌍테와 인사하게 되어 너무 좋고 주변에 쌍수 하려는 지인 있으면 열심히 추천해주고 다니려함 칭찬이 너무 많아서 브로커나 돈 받고 쓰는 것처럼 보일까봐 걱정이 갑자기 되는데 내가 쓴글 보면 알겠지만 절대절대 아님ㅋㅋㅋ
Photo Reviews
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 7 Like 0
눈수술하고나서 눈매교정도 풀리고 눈매가 쳐저서 인라인으로 변한점때문에 아이슈링크를 받아보기로 결정했어요. 여자의사분 말고 남자의사분이 대신 해주셨는데 지금은 검색해보니 없으시네요? 의사가 아닌가?? 뭐지 ㅠ 암튼 결괴는 아무 효과없었음 돈버림! 걍 눈매교정 수술해야되는걸 깨달았어요.
10 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 케이플러스성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 43 Like 0
작년 9월말 쌍수 후기입니다 압구정에 ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ 병원에서 했구요 150만원 정도였습니다 (쌍커풀만, 부분절개) 쌍수를 하게 된 계기는 라식하러 갔는데 속눈썹이 자꾸 눈을 찌르는 구조여서 쌍수해야 한다고 하셔서 알아보게 됐어요. 병원 5군데 정도 돌았는데, ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ가 상담이 제일 자세했어요. 다른 병원에서는 그냥 제 눈 한 번 쓱 보고 다 안검하수라고 쌍수+앞트임+눈매교정 해야 한다고 했었는데, ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ ㄱㅅㅇ 원장님만 직접 이마랑 눈 만…
34 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 윤곽의정석성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 108 Like 0
안녕하세요! 핀제거 2주차 후기입니다! 2년 전쯤 타병원에서 턱끝 윤곽 수술을 받았었습니다 핀제거 수술할 생각 없었는데 약간의 이물감도 느껴지고 ct 촬영할 때 핀 나오는 것도 부담스러워서 핀제거했어요 ! 원래 수술했던 병원에 문의했는데 가격대가 너무 세서 바비톡 보고 알아보다가 윤곽의정석 후기 보고 신뢰도 가고 마침 이벤트 중이라 가격 부담없어서 병원 선택했어요 추가금 같은 거 전혀 없었습니다! ㅎㅎㅎ 수술시간은 5분~10분정도로 많이 짧았고…
48 Minutes ago
Bodyshaping job - 압구정탑라인의원 Cmt 0 View 131 Like 0
압구정ㅌㄹㅇ에서 상체전신지흡한지 3주됐어요 ☺️ 지흡으로는 알아주는 병원이라고 들어서 상담하고 바로 그날 다음날 수술하는걸로 예약 잡았어요 워낙 타고난 상체비만에 흉통도 넓고 근육량도 좀 있고 통짜허리라 몸만보면 스트레스받구 글고 여자라면 공감할 개 짜증나는 브라자 튀어나오는 등살 .. 워낙 상체 돼지라 별 기대안하고 갔는데 경은실장님께서 수술경과 좋은 케이스같다구 하셔서 밑져야 본전이지 하고 했던거 같아요,, 그런데 진…
3 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 에스엠성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 168 Like 0
쌍수로 유명하다고 해서 지인 추천받고 갔어요 상담, 수술 모두 만족스러웠습니다 절개로 수술했고 사실 상담 시 디자인할 때 인아웃으로 그렸는데 결과물은 아웃라인이 됐어요 그치만 전 이게 너무 맘에 들어서 오히려 좋습니다..!! 붓기-절개여서 오래갔습니다 큰 붓기는 3개월 정도 걸린 것 같고 잔붓기까지 모두 빠진 게 반년 이상 걸린 것 같아요 실밥 제거 하나도 안 아프고 그냥 느낌도 안 났어요,,
6 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 0 View 145 Like 0
10개월차 정도 됐어 2년정도 쌍테 달고 살았더니 피부가 두꺼운건 아닌데 눈살이 많이 늘어나서 덮이는 느낌이었어 3군데중 2군데에선 절개 추천, 1군데에선 매몰+지방제거 추천했는데 첫수술이라 걍 매몰 해버림 ㅎ 미간 넓어서 자연스러운 느낌으로 약간 앞트임도 같이했음! 눈앞머리 모양도 너무 뾰족하게 하기 싫었는데 괜찮게 된 것 같아
6 Hours ago
Nose job - 위버스성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 142 Like 0
위버스 성형외과 심정환 원장님께 코 재수술을 받았고, 현재까지 부작용 없이 만족스럽게 지내고 있습니다. 심정환 원장님은 상담을 매우 꼼꼼하게 해주시고, 환자의 니즈를 잘 파악하여 원하는 코 모양으로 수술해 주셨습니다. 지금 은 너무 행복 하게 보내고 있어요
6 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 제이티성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 163 Like 0
안검하수 치료 겸 미용목적으로 수술했는데 너무너무 자연스럽고 예뻐서 만족해요!! 제이티성형외과 김진태원장님께 수술 받았는데 라인이 너무 예뻐요!! 붓기도 많이 없었고 흉터도 거의 없어서 너무 좋습니다ㅠ!!
7 Hours ago
Jawline job Cmt 0 View 91 Like 0
난 돌출입이 너무 스트레스라 치아교정 시작했는데 확실히 입이 들어가긴 한거 같은데 아직은 뭔가.. 만족스럽지 않다,, 그래도 옆모습은 이제 좀 마음에 들어 근데 정면에서 내 얼굴 보면 묘하게 뭔가 교정전보다 인중이 길어보여.. 근데 뭐 입이 들어가니깐 어쩔 수 없는건가 (왼쪽 사진은 학생때고 오른쪽은 얼마전에 찍은 사진!)
7 Hours ago