Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

[Rhinoplasty][Basic knowledge article][Read before rhinoplasty]/Nasal septum lengthening surgery/Nasal septum support/Ear cartilage/

kingkongbb 2016-10-13 (목) 15:15 7 Years ago 12665

We will teach you the basics of rhinoplasty, septum lengthening, nasal septum support, and ear cartilage.

I posted about Seongyesa several times and asked about it, but no one gave me an answer, so I asked the doctors directly and this is the answer I received.

It looks like there are no experts at Seongyesa Temple. I've posted dozens of times, but I haven't received any replies, so I'm writing this out of frustration, wondering if everyone is being selfish.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------
 [Basic knowledge of nose surgery before reading]

Rhinoplasty = Correction in various cases, such as when the nose is congenitally low or deformed, or when defects or deformities occur in the nose area due to tumor surgery, etc. Rhinoplasty (nose heightening surgery) can be performed for the purpose of permanent treatment. (Including rhinoplasty for beauty)

Contraction = Nose lifting phenomenon (The photo of the nose area in the fourth photo shows a nose with contracture. The fifth photo shows the reason for nasal contracture and how to prescribe it)

Septum lengthening surgery = Raising the tip of the nose with the nasal septum ( If you look at the second photo, the nasal septum is harvested and placed gently on the tip of the nose

. (Septum support) = This is cut like a septum bar between the columella at the bottom of the nose and placed as a support. (First photo)

Ear cartilage insertion surgery = Ear cartilage is cut at the tip of the nose. This is a surgery to place ear cartilage. (Third photo) Ear cartilage is collected from the back of the auricle

--------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------

[The number is the question I asked, and the answer is the answer given by the doctor.]

[If there is a problem, I will delete it]

-------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

1. If you look at the picture, the septum support is placed over the columella. That's called a septum support, right? (First photo)

Answer: Yes, that's right. The nasal septum can be supported using septum lengthening surgery, or it can be supported by only erecting a septal support.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

2. When the tip of the nose is erected with ear cartilage, if you look at the picture, the ear cartilage covers the entire side of the two nostrils, that is,
 the tip of the nose, and two cartilages are inserted into each nostril. Is this correct? (Third photo)

Answer: The two cartilages shown in the picture are not ear cartilages, but nasal wing cartilages that are originally in the nose. The support only applies to the middle.

3. If you look at the septum lengthening surgery photo, only one septal cartilage is placed at the tip of the nose. Does it cover the side of the nose, that is, the bridge of the nose? (Second photo)

Answer: The cartilage in the bridge of the nose is as mentioned above. As I said, it is the original nasal cartilage, and septum lengthening surgery
  is a method of stretching the cartilage extending from the nasal septum all the way to the front. The cartilage placed on the tip of the nose can be septal cartilage if there is any remaining septum cartilage, or ear cartilage can be placed on top
  . The thickness is determined by the number of layers depending on the shape of the nose.

4. I want to erect the tip of my nose using only ear cartilage. It's different for each person and you have to see Zeco in person to know, but when you judge objectively,
 what is the reason for setting up a septum support?

Answer: Septal support and septum lengthening are different surgeries. In the case of men, when correction of a crooked nose is difficult, surgery is sometimes performed using only a septum support.

5. If a large amount of the nasal septum is harvested, there are side effects such as a bent nasal septum or saddle nose.
  Ear cartilage is often recommended for the first surgery considering reoperation. What are the advantages of having the nasal septum erected to straighten the tip of the nose? ??
 Does the design itself become prettier?

Answer: The nose is relatively stable, and there is no case of severe nasal septum obstruction among experienced surgeons.
 In fact, the phenomenon of crooked nose after nose surgery is more likely to occur when the original crooked nose is straightened without correction, making the crooked nose stand out.

6. I saw an article saying that if you insert silicone into the bridge of your nose, you are carrying a time bomb. There are some people who experience side effects right after putting it in, but
 it is said that side effects occur in about 10 to 15 years. I heard that even after silicone removal, if contracture or nose bridge is
 shaved and inserted, reoperation to insert autologous dermal implants, etc. is inevitable.
 Also, many doctors know this, but
 they still perform surgery because inserting silicone into the bridge of the nose is the safest and most effective method technically. To be honest, if I were to be stubborn, I would
 have to live with silicone for the rest of my life. Not only does it make no sense to insert a foreign substance and live without side effects for the rest of your life, but
 there may be some people who live without side effects for the rest of their lives, but if I have surgery, I cannot guarantee that there will be no side effects for the rest of my life.
  / Counselor I'm curious what your opinion is on silicone nose bridge insertion.
 I want to keep my sanity, but I'm currently confused because of the many side effects posts, so I'm asking this long question.

Answer: The reason why silicone is the first choice among currently available implants/autologous materials is because it has relatively stable stability/shape and
  does not cause damage to other parts of the body by being absorbed from other parts of the body.
 It doesn't make any sense to put a foreign substance in your body and live your whole life without any side effects.  It is difficult to explain
 this in detail because it requires other medical knowledge
 . If you are concerned about implants, in limited cases, surgery can be performed without implants.

7. Where does the septal support stand stand? (First photo)

Answer: If it refers to the columellar support and is used separately from septum lengthening surgery, then the column is placed between the cartilage that forms the columella on both sides. It is used to reinforce the height by putting it like this
 . When you look at it from the outside, you can think of it as putting cartilage between both nostrils.

8. What is the reason for establishing a septum support??

Answer: A septum support is erected for various reasons. First, it is used when a nose shape is desired and a relatively simple surgery is desired. Second, if the nasal septum is severely bent and septum correction surgery is difficult, it can be used to prevent the nose from appearing crooked.

9. What is the reason for setting up a septum support and tying the tip of the nose with ear cartilage??

Answer: After erecting the nasal septum support, it is meaningful to make up for the missing height with ear cartilage, and if it is built with only the cartilage at the tip of the nose, it may look too pointy, so it is meaningful to adjust it slightly.

10. Is it true that if you straighten the tip of your nose with ear cartilage, it will sag later?

Answer: Slight sagging of the tip of the nose will occur no matter which cartilage is used. Since this is a type of aging, you can think of it as similar to the fact that no matter how much surgery you have to remove wrinkles on your face, they will eventually come back. However, since the difference varies from person to person and the shape of the nose can look very awkward, there are cases where the tip of the nose is re-operated and cases where it is not.

11. If you look at it 9 years after the procedure, the gap between the bridge of the nose and the tip of the nose has widened. What is the reason for the gaping and sagging? (6th photo)

Answer: There are various causes, but in most cases, that area is due to implants and This is the border area of ​​the cartilage. Since the cartilage and the implant are not connected to each other,
  over time the tip of the nose will come down and the gap will widen. In particular, in the case of Gore-Tex, after a certain period of time, scar tissue
  adheres to the implant and is fixed in place, and cartilage naturally falls down with age, which
  is thought to cause the phenomenon of widening.

12. What are the pros and cons of Gore-Tex and silicone for the bridge of the nose?

Answer: The advantage of Cortex is that it is not hard and stays in one place well, but reoperation is difficult and the above phenomenon is more likely to occur. Silicone may feel slightly hard to the touch, but it has the advantage of being relatively consistent in shape and making reoperation easy.

13. If the gap between the jaws widens, do I need to have reoperation?

Answer: If you wish, you can have reoperation.

※ I think the most important issue regarding nasal side effects these days is inside the nose rather than outside.
 The reason why side effects and inflammation occur is because silicone does not suit one's body type. There are many cases where the surgery
 ends with the inside of the nose being messed up. It causes inflammation 100% of the time. please refer to this.

http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=2119681&cid=51004&categoryId=51004 (Naver rhinoplasty information)

The last thing I wrote in the article was only the basic framework. I know more details.

I have been studying rhinoplasty for two months. Since the nose area is the most dangerous plastic surgery and requires many revision surgeries,

I think it is essential to obtain a lot of information before performing the surgery. I believe that in this way, I will not be influenced by the doctor before the surgery and

will find the right doctor and hospital for me, and the success rate of the surgery will increase.

If you have any questions about nose surgery, please leave a comment. I will answer you sincerely based on the information I know.

There are a lot of things I don't know, so if you want to share information, please leave a comment.

I would like to create a group chat room for information sharing. If you would like to share information in the group chat room, please send me a message.

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

크리스탈여신 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

kingkongbb Writer 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address
돌아간다 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

블라라 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

블라라 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

S2ㅇㅂㅇ 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

S2ㅇㅂㅇ 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

미리알려줘야지 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

luqh 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

코ㅋ코콬ㅋ성공 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

디지알 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

울라울라울라숑 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

크크킄 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

헬레헬레 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address

jodc 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address
광띵 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address
minisponge 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address
헬리오트 7 Years ago 7 Years ago Address
복코재 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address

딸기스웨그 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address

안녕하세요우오아 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
다뎡 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
안녕하세요우오아 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
코봉이탈출 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
박찬미 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
하하 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
ㅇ이아앵 6 Years ago 6 Years ago Address
바로코수현 4 Years ago 4 Years ago Address
기염뽕짝 4 Years ago 4 Years ago Address
압구정욜로 4 Years ago 4 Years ago Address
asdfqwer12… 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 154
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
Photo Reviews
Nose job - 비더뉴의원(구 코노피의원) Cmt 0 View 26 Like 0
얼굴에 비해 큰 코... 성형후기 말그대로 얼굴에 비해 코가 커보이고 큰 코라서 몇년동안 고민하다 수술했는데, 미용목적도 있지만 비염도 같이 치료하고 싶어서 기능코도 유명한곳으로 알아보다가 비더뉴 정태영원장님한테 수술받았어요. 지금 4개월정도 시간 지났는데 감각도 전혀 문제 없고 전보다 점점 자연스러워져서 제 코같은 느낌이 들어요. 붓기가 빠지고 시간이지나면서 코가 더 얇아지고 높아지는 느낌이라고 할까요? 이제야 얼굴이랑 코랑 조화가 잘 맞아서 …
12 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 시선성형외과 Cmt 0 View 34 Like 0
사진 순서대로 수술 전, 수술 1달차, 수술 2달차, 수술 3달차! 수술 1주일동안은 붓기도 꽤 있고, 멍도 많이 들었었는데, 2주쯤부터 확 빠지더니, 1달차에는 잔붓기만 남고 다 빠졌습니다! 2달차에는 그 전까지 눈아래 속눈썹쪽이 약간 들어간 느낌..?이 있었는데 2달차에 그 느낌이 많이 사라졌어서 원래도 자연스럽다 느꼈었는데 더 자연스러워진 것 같아요. 3달차인 지금은 신경쓰이는 부분 크게 없이 대 만족입니다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 원래 뒷트임 메이…
13 Minutes ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 27 Like 0
어릴때 부터 복코가 고민이어서 콧볼 보톡스 2번정도 맞았는데 정말 효과는 아~~~무것도 없었움,, 그래서 지금은 콧볼 축소수술을 했어 역시 수술이 최고야,, 콕볼 보톡스로 다들 돈 날리지 말구 맛있는거 사먹오!
17 Minutes ago
Nose job - 유니크성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 154 Like 1
안녕하세용 :) 코재수술 한지 이제 1년이 지났네용! 후기와 정보공유를 위해 이렇게 글을 남깁니다 많은 도움이 되시길 바래용 ♥ *절대 병원 협찬 글이 아니며 내돈내산 입니다. 수술계기 큰코 + 복코 개선 화면상에서 너무 커보임 ​ 수술방법 콧대 낮춤(실리콘교체)+ 코끝축소+ 코끝(자가연골)+ 콧볼축소 병원선택 계기 복코수술로 유명한 병원이라서 여러 발품 끝에 이 병원으로 선택했어용 병원에서 최대한 …
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 팝성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 100 Like 0
일단 원래는 꼬막눈에 쌍꺼풀도 속쌍이였음 나의 의버지를 만나 다시 태어난 썰 푼다… 일단 내가 추구하던 라인은 눈이 길어보이는거. 둥근 라인보다 약간 직선 느낌? 눈이 길어보이게 눈 끝까지 라인이 접히길 바랬고 소세지는 아니되, 속쌍 안되게 아웃으로 빠지는 쌍꺼풀 원하는 게 진짜 많았음 윗트임, 매몰, 눈매교정까지 했더니 요즘은 눈 예쁘다는 소리만 들음~~
1 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job - 우유빛의원 Cmt 0 View 57 Like 0
30대가 되니 20대의 피부와 달리 속건조가 생겨서 푸석푸석 하고 잔주름도 많이 생겨서 리쥬란 알아보다가 친한언니가 시술한거 보고 시술했습니다. 한달간격으로 3회 해야 지속력도 좋고 효과를 확실하게 본데서 3회 끊었습니다 원장선생님이 엄청 꼼꼼하고 친절하세요^^ 꼼꼼히 한땀 한땀 손주사 했습니다 엠보있는상태에서 지인들 만났는데 지인들이 광난다구 난리입니다 아주 만족적인 시술이예요♥️
1 Hours ago
Facialbone job Cmt 0 View 107 Like 0
광대1종 한지 3주 넘었는데 음ㆍㆍ탄력떨어진게 벌써 보여서 넘 걱정이예요 수술 잘하는 의사랬는데 비대칭과 볼패임도 보여요 시간지나면 없어지고 좋아지는건지ㅡㅡ 타 병원에선 얼굴살이 없어서 처짐없을거라 했는데ㅠ 40대초반이라 재수술 이런건 생각도 하기 싫다 예뻐지기는 커녕 광대없는 녀자 중안부는 더 길어보이고 속상함 3개월후기로 돌아와볼게요
2 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 130 Like 0
이마필러 5cc 맞은지 2일차인데 붓기때문인지는 몰라도 넘 후회돼 ㅠㅠㅜㅜ 강남성괴는 피하고 싶었는데 딱 그렇게 됐어.... 수분흡수 하면서 더 빵빵해진다는데 큰일이야 필러 조금만 녹이는 것도 가능해? 아니면 다녹이는 방법 밖에 없어?? 병원이벤트가 5cc 시작이라 자연스럽게 요청했는데도 용량이 많아서 그런지 너무 빵빵하네 ㅠㅠㅠ 하 실제로 보면 이마밖에 안보여...
3 Hours ago
Bomb job - 노트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 187 Like 0
09.14. 노트 장원장님 수술 ​ 160/50 흉곽 69 가슴방 11.5 밑선 / 이중평면법 멘토엑스트라 / 모더하이 : 양쪽 350cc 동일 ​ - 다들 어때보여 ?
3 Hours ago