Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

You completely ruined both your face and body with nose surgery in your early 20s.

스화 2024-07-22 (월) 15:33 2 Months ago 21924 [CODE : 48E00]

Does this make sense? I really can't even lift my face. In this hot weather, I have to wear a mask, and I can't meet my friends or acquaintances. Every day is a pain and a hardship. It's really, really hard, I'm so stressed, I'm upset, and I'm so upset that I keep thinking about dying. My face has become so ugly and grotesque at this age. However, the attitude of the hospital that performed the surgery was very shameless, and both the doctor and the director were very shameless. Everyone says the only thing they do at the hospital is an apology. Yes? Apple? Haha.. I haven’t even heard the letter s in apple. What kind of apple is... Everyone who looks at it is startled and there are several who look at it again, and what's more, the nursing assistant at the hospital didn't stick the needle properly many times. How many times have I had blood splattered on my shoes and clothes because I couldn't stop the bleeding? But it's a great hospital where the assistant doctor and the director never apologized or even pretended to be sorry, and they didn't even show that kind of attitude. I've even heard people ask if it's possible to carry a face with a nose like this, and I've heard all sorts of things. I really wonder if I paid a lot of money for the surgery just to survive hearing things like this, and I feel so unfair that I feel like I'm going to die. I am so resentful of the shameless hospitals in the world that don't know anything about their faults, and I'm really, really upset and angry. At first, they called from far away areas saying that they would do the surgery for free under some kind of overall model, but eventually they took a lot of money and even took an additional amount for the surgery. This hospital, which doesn't follow every single word, is just so funny. Because of this surgery, I was unable to go on several overseas trips scheduled for July and August, so when I think about the fees I lost by canceling them all and the airline tickets, hotels, and resorts that I did not receive a refund for, I feel really mortified and angry. I spent a lot of money traveling back and forth from the countryside every day, but they pretended that they would treat my inflammation for free instead of paying transportation costs. It's such a pity that this onion-like hospital exists the more it is exposed, the more it appears. I really hope that a victim like me never happens again. Every day is hopeless, and every time I look in the mirror, I live in an inexplicable depression and darkness. Please be punished. I hope.

+ Whenever the manager texts me, he only half-heartedly replies to the last word, doesn't he stop talking and is crazy slow in replying? Thanks to that, on a day when my doctor was closed, I had to travel 4 hours round trip from the countryside and just apply some ointment and come back. What on earth do they think I am? If I went to apply ointment, couldn't I just apply it by myself at home? I really feel like hell every day, but I'm so angry at the people at this hospital who show such a carefree attitude without even a single apology, I really can't express it in words. How on earth will I take responsibility for my future job, where my face is important, and what about my life? I really did nothing all day, just lay down and looked at the wall. I feel like I have depression and social phobia. Whenever I get on the subway or bus, people stare at me and it seems like it's because of my nose. It's really hard. I'm so angry at his shameless attitude, and every day is just so hard. I can't help but sigh at the huge cost of reoperation that I have to pay again. Please help me.

+ Is it okay for the director to treat and treat inflammation? Actually, I see my doctor once every 4-5 days. Even if you just look at it, you can see it roughly.

Every time all the doctors and people I see tell me that I will never, ever go back to the way I was before, I just end up crying like crazy, and it's so hopeless and heartbreaking that I can't express it. Is it really my fault that I made a poor choice? Please, victims like me will never happen again. Every day is really hell. Please help everyone. I have nightmares every night and can't sleep well, so I take psychiatric drugs and sleeping pills to survive. It's unfair to think about the doctor and the director of that hospital who can sleep peacefully in the world. And every time I go for treatment, even though I am in such a serious condition, I am always on the back burner, and no matter how important other patients are, they always put the other surgery patients first. I wait for a hundred years, ten thousand years, and then they just tell me to sit down and wait, and then they do post-processing after a long time, and the way they deal with it is really ridiculous.

+It's definitely not made of silicone or anything, so they keep looking at me and saying it's amazing how on earth my nose got like this. How can they say I'm seeing this for the first time in my 17 years at the hospital? Am I a museum exhibit or a monkey? If you say it’s amazing to see me, do I feel good? I really don't know what you're thinking. Actually, I am so hurt. I'm so upset and having a hard time. I really resent the hospital for saying this to me.

This article has no purpose to slander, and I hope it will be of some help to those who are choosing a hospital.
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

아리랄리 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : AD04C] Address
이거 변호사 찾아가서 고소 진행가능한지 상담받고 거기서는 후치료도 그만 받는게 맞는 것 같아. 타 병원 상담받아서 재건가능한지 체크해야할 것 같은데... 그리고 좀 강경하게 교통비 일부라도 보상해주라고 해봐. 그거 안해주면 여기저기에 후기 계속 올릴거라고 얘기해보던가...ㅠㅠ
Linda88 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 31206] Address
헐 ㅠㅠ 이 병원 이름이 뭐에요? 저도 이번에 코수술 고민중인데 ㅠㅠ 혹시 보형물은 뭐로 넣었었는지 알 수 잇을까요?
그만머거 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 29CBA] Address
와 병원 대처 진짜 너무하다 힘내ㅠ
aaom 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : D5056] Address
이개 무슨…. 어떤 마음일지 가늠도 안가..무슨 그냥 무보형물 수술 이였는데 이렇게 된거야? 마음이 아프다…
롤리팝 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 43315] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
공구일일 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2787E] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이룰더 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 312C9] Address
힘내세요.... 다시 전과 똑같이는 아니더라도 재건 꼭 할수있을거에요
Kyonee9 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 22BE8] Address
예사 힘내ㅠㅠㅠ얼마나 힘들지 가늠이 안간다ㅠㅠ꼭 복원 성공하길ㅜ
오헐 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 16119] Address
어디 병원인가요 ㅠㅠ??
pinkvenomm 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 7DFE6] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나도미도 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 6869E] Address
도데체 어떤병원인가요 ㅠㅠㅠ 너무마음이아프네요
쿠키귀신 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 435B4] Address
와 진짜 너무한 거 아니야"? 저렇게 해놓고 사과하나 없는게 진짜 인간들인가?? 내가 다 억울해서 눈물이 난다...
뇽뇽1 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 15B45] Address
미친거아냐? 의사도 의사지만 직원들 태도도 진짜 어이없네 저 병원 꼭 망했으면 좋겠다 꼭 이기길 바랄게..
Jakeeeeee 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 3375A] Address
정말 너무 하네요.... 20대 초반 하....
우냥이잉이 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2B4B8] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
nksk 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 48300] Address
와 진짜 너무하다ㅠㅠ내가 다 화나네..사과를 해야지 왜 신기하다고 말하고 앉아있어ㅠㅠ휴 잘 풀려서 괜찮아지길 바래
행복지키미 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1B065] Address
미친 병원이다 진짜로 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.....
냐냐누누너너 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 4E4A8] Address
이게 실화인가... 꼭 정당한 보상 받고 치료 받으시길 바랍니다
꽁기쏭 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 43EB0] Address
너무 마음이 아프다.. 의사 처방 있으면 치료 가능 한걸로 알고 있오..
케빈김 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 18BE2] Address
진짜 뻔뻔한 것들이네...
소라카여신 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1C3F5] Address
와...진짜 어디병원이야??? 미쳣다진짜...힘내
믿니 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1D437] Address
어디 병원이야??? 힘내
룰루랄롷 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2DEFE] Address
속상하겟다ㅠㅠㅠ 아휴 마음아파라..
뽀또러버 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : ADC9A] Address
미친거 아니야 진짜?... 아니 이러는데 폐업을 안한다고??... 대체 어느 병원이야? 사진으로 계속 남겨놔야할 거 같아 ㅠㅠ
하러하 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2BAD8] Address
어디 병원인가요. ???
바퀴벌레탈출 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2EA9C] Address
마음이 너무 아픕니다... 어느 병원인가요?
강민이네누렁이 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 25E68] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
만재이 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 33B5C] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
콩콩히야나 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 8522B] Address
마음이 너무 아프네요... 하 .. 어디병원인가요?
포텐셜 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 29CA8] Address
허...ㅜㅜㅜ 진짜 속상하겠다 그 병원 진짜 뻔뻔하네
Sunsunny 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 53373] Address
여기 병원 어딘지 알고 싶네요. 내가 화난다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
비둘기모이 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 23078] Address
어떤자식들인가요?? 너무화가나네요
럭키빅키대성공 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 43EA3] Address
이건 정말 고소하고 공론화시켜야합니다 어떻게 이럴 수가 있는지...마음이 너무 아프네요
율잏 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 25E68] Address
미친 사이코 병원 아니야? 화난다.. 하 ;
다미담이 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 4134A] Address
증거확보해서 사건반장이나 언론제보하고 인터넷에 글올려 나라면 그렇게 할래
모찌미몽 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
진짜 어느병원이에요. 밝히고 이겨내세요
rocher 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
하루아침에 저렇게된게아닐텐데 전조증상있을때 병원 안가봤어?
스껄스 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
아니 진짜 이건 아니잖아
병원 알 수 있을까?
말거 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아테콜 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Cocomommy 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
어디 병원이에요!! 블랙이에요 ㅠㅠ
Qwerj 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
일리아인 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아스라라 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
악마같은 병원 고소 꼭 하길바래 ㅡㅡ
ㄴㅓ무 궁금해 어딘지 알수있을까?
까르보나라불닭 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
헐 ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 미친 병원 아니냐고 너무 화나 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
작키 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
성형을 생각하고 해본사람 할 사람 모두의 문제다 이건 진짜 저런 의사 놈들 와 ..참 일단 단계적으로 해결해나가셔야 할 거 같습니다
와 진짜 사람 얼굴에 손대는 수술은 실력이 없다 싶거나 완성이 안 된 사람은 절대 사람을 대상으로 수술하면 안되는데 휴
오뚜기감자 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
와 ㅁ ㅣ티겠다.. 보는 내가 다 슬프고 억울하고 화나
지니지니진진 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
병원 정보 제발 부탁드려요 진짜 너무 화나네요
트라조노 30 Days ago 30 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
람잉스 24 Days ago 24 Days ago Address
진짜 어디병원이야 ㅡㅡ 당장블랙 !!!
럭키럭키키 21 Days ago 21 Days ago Address
진짜 메스컴 타야하네
ㅇㅇㅇㄴㅇㄷ 15 Days ago 15 Days ago Address
하 … 진짜 병원 미친거아니야?? 예사야 힘내 진짜 ..
고민끝 14 Days ago 14 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
comet77 10 Days ago 10 Days ago Address
와 진짜 그냥 너무 어이가없는데?
민영엉 3 Days ago 3 Days ago Address
아이고ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 어떡해요 제가다맘이아프네여.. 어느병원에서 하셨어요??ㅠㅠ 저두 곧 코수술하는데 무섭네요,,
코가문제다 2 Days ago 2 Days ago Address
나도코수술받고 없던 축농증부비동염에 비중격만곡증까지생겨서 숨을제대로못쉬어ㅠ거기다가코끝 귀연골튀어나오기일보직전에 단차에다가ㅜㅜ후 4번째수술앞두고잇어ㅠ눈도  재수술이엇는데 상술에넘어가앞트임밑트임뒤트임  아웃라인으로해서 11년째 소세지눈으로살아가....  가리려고 아이라인문신두껍게하고 속눈썹연장하고 앞머리내려서눈가리고다닌다......이병원어디야?진짜폭파시키고싶다
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
B&Young
View 23,152
의원&클리닉
|
서울
|
서초동
|
TEL.02-593-1003
|
Registered medical staff 2
Evaluation Cnt 94
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
Photo Reviews
나만 아픈건가 너무 아파서 통증이 애려서 잠에서 깼어 어제 수술했고. 확실히 삽입할때보단 낫지만 통증 강도는 있네 에고 다시는 가슴수술 안할거같아 멋모르고 8년전에 수술했는데 당시엔 너무 만족했는데 어느순간부터 통증도 심하고 두드러기원인모를. 면역력 저하ㅠㅠ 에공 그냥 에이컵으로 살래.....수술대 차갑고 무서워ㅜ
5 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 102 Like 0
10회차 끊었고 4회차 받는 중 털이 워낙 억세게 자라는 편이어서 지인들이 레이저 받아 보라는 권유에 받게 됨 근데 확실히 회차를 늘려 나가면 나갈 수록 자라나는 털들도 연해지고 가닥수도 점점 줄어 듬 지금 10회 중 4회 밖에 안했는데도 털이 거의 안남 강추
6 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 2 View 128 Like 0
눈두덩이에 살이 많은 편이라 그런가 내가 원하는대로 모양이 잘 안나왔어. 분명 상담 받을 땐 이러이러하게 나올 거예요~ 해서봤는데 그떈 마음에 들었었음. 근데 눈가에 살 많으면 원하는대로 잘 안나올 확률이 높음ㅜㅜ 신중하게 생각하길
7 Hours ago
Nose job - 페이스성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 144 Like 0
약 2년전에 처음으로 성형하러 갔었음 눈이랑 코 했었고 코는 실력있다고 소문난 원장님께 받았음 보형물에 귀 자가연골로 자연스럽게 해달라고 했는데 결과적으로 나름 만족. 근데 첫성형이라 그런지 다른 비율 생각 안하고 무작정 코만 높이려다 보니까 코는 높아졌는데 콧볼이 넓어서 비율이 좀 그래짐 ㅜ 얼굴은 역시 조화가 제일 중요하닥
7 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 아이호성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 185 Like 0
쌍수하고 겹주름이 자꾸 지는 것 같기도 하고 라인이 조금 더 얇아졌으면 하는 마음에 두줄따기로 눈재수술 받았습니다 눈재수술은 눈전문병원에서 상담 충분히 받아보고 하는 것이 좋다고 들었는데 라인낮추기가 더 어려운 수술이라고 들어서요~ 절개로 수술하게되면 흉터안생기게 잘하는곳으로 가고 싶었는데 결과적으로 넘 마음에 듭니다 상담 때 라인 조금 더 얇게 하고 싶다고 말씀드렸는데 잡아주신 라인 중 원장님과 공통적으로 마음에 들었던 높이가 있어 그대로 진행하기로…
7 Hours ago
코끝연골묶기+콧볼축소+메부리깎기 9일 차 후기야! 흉터 1도 모르겠고 대칭도 완벽하고(내눈엔) 보형물 없이 이정도 결과가 나왔다는게 정말 개 큰 감동ㅠㅠ 나랑 비슷한 코 가진 예사들에게 ㅎㅇㅂ 완전 추천할게!!
8 Hours ago
Jawline job - 와이구강악안면외과치과의원 Cmt 0 View 161 Like 0
시간이 정말 빠르게 느껴지네요. 벌써 수술한지 6개월이 넘었다니.. 인간은 망각의 동물이 맞나봐요. 수술하고 2주까지는 숨도 제대로 안 쉬어져서 잠도 제대로 못 자고 먹지도 못해서 강제 다이어트하느라 힘들고 불편했었는데 시간을 되돌린다고 해도 100프로 다시 수술할 것 같아요..ㅎㅎ 저는 중학교 때 2차성징이 시작되며 점점 안면비대칭이 생기기 시작했고, 사진처럼 왼쪽으로 턱이 삐뚤어지고 그로인해 좌우 턱 길이가 달라 약간의 주걱턱도 생겼습니다. 처…
8 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job - 바로그의원 부산덕천점 Cmt 0 View 75 Like 0
싼가격에 맞긴 맞는데 용량이 작은가 내성이 생긴건가 금방 풀리는 느낌이에요. 이마 미간 눈가 해서 저 가격이니 안 맞는거보다는 낫겠지 하면서 맞고 있어요 그래도 꾸준히 맞으면 확실히 도움 되는거 같기는 해요
9 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job - 365mc병원 부천점 Cmt 1 View 137 Like 0
내가 뚱뚱한 건 아닌데 키가 크고 골격이 있어서 진짜 허벅지가 ㅈㄴ거대하거든ㅋㅋ 허벅지 안쪽, 바깥쪽 무한추출로 받고왔우 첨엔 멍도 심하고 3일 동안은 변기에 앉을때 고통스러웠는데 지금 3주 쫌 지났는데 멍 싹 빠졌고 허벅지 사이 틈 생겼어 ⋯ 진짜 이게 몇년만이야.. 찐만족 ㅠㅠㅠ 2주까진 붓기가 있어서 효괴를 잘 몰랐는데 갑자기 쑥쑥 빠지고 다리라인이 하루하루 달라지는 게 느껴지는데 효과 개지림 돈만 있음 팔뚝도 하고…
9 Hours ago