Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I tried 7 places because I was bored/No surgery

딤딘딩 2024-03-02 (토) 14:33 6 Months ago 2233 [CODE : 4A908]
First of all, my nose shape isn't bad, but I went there for the purpose of improving my long nose. It's natural (I have a complex about the long middle part of my nose).
 1. ㅇㅗㅆ
 I only wanted a slight improvement, but I thought I'd be upset if a scar formed, so I looked for a closed one at first. There are only a few closed ones, but I went because I liked the reviews, and I was going to do it here if possible, so I only went here for consultations at first... But the consultations were full, but seriously...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As soon as I saw them, I yawned... Yeah, I was about to yawn, but... When I asked if my ear cartilage could sag, she said it was frustrating that patients believed rumors rather than explaining... When I asked her, she said as if I wouldn't understand even if I explained, which made me feel bad and she looked sleepy throughout the consultation... Well, it could be because she had surgery for a patient the day before, but... I thought that this was how she would react if it failed, so I gave up. The consultation was for 5 minutes?? The method is a cartilage support belt plus cartilage stacking

2. Is it Yejin or Yedam? I checked and modified it later.
 It was hard to find. But the building is rather crowded, so I like it better when it's not... She seemed professional and explained with a pad and explained it enthusiastically. And she said that if I recommend it a little, it will only improve a little and others won't even notice (she said it's because I don't have a long nose). The explanation was good, but at ㅇㅆㅋㅋㅋㅋ It took 5 minutes, so I thought everyone did it that way and made the next hospital take 40 minutes...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 Since my nose tip is upturned, she said that if she raised it more, it would make my nose look upturned, so she would cut a little bit of the alar cartilage to relieve the upturned appearance of the nose tip. The support belt is x. I think it's famous for manipulating the tip of the nose with cartilage tying.

3. Gaam
 really has the most comfortable atmosphere.... I wasn't the most nervous when I went in. It's like a large hospital with a lot of staff, so it's not crowded, and they play something like a piano OST... The director saw it for the first time and said, "Oh...." I think it would be better not to do that, but if I had to say, I would raise the tip of the nose and put something like Gore-Tex (this could be incorrect information...the terminology is confusing) on ​​it...and then say, "Eight, no!" Honey(?) just don't do it!ㅋㅋ The way he spoke was cute.. He told me to just go and be satisfied with my nose while saying "don't do it~?" and went in... Later, the manager brought the review book and showed me and then said "Eight, don't do it!" and closed the booklet. He showed me pictures of patients with a raised nose and said "doesn't it look good" and tried to stop me.. Looking at that, I realized that it wasn't the feeling I had in mind.... Did I sound calm?? (By the way, those patients were successful with pretty noses so I can say this lightly)
 But I was already hooked so I had 4 more consultations.. And by the way, I wasn't the only one who was sent away. It seems like they only tell those who really think it's necessary to get it.

4. Byul Plastic Surgery
 I received it from the director who is famous for his eyes. I heard that he has a natural-looking nose and that there's someone famous for that too, so look him up if you need it! Well, since the tip of my nose is still there, I thought I'd just build up some cartilage and remove some of the sagging part.. But my goal is to improve my long nose, but I don't think it will make a definite improvement, so I'm leaving!

5. Bidanyu Plastic Surgery
 It seems like they usually use the septum extension method. When I said I was worried about my nostrils being asymmetrical, they said they would make it so that it doesn't happen. And from what I saw in other reviews, they said that if I need after-sales service, they will admit it and do it right away. It was nice that they showed me before-and-after photos of their patients and gave me a consultation. They said that they could raise the tip of my nose, but let's not raise it too much so that it doesn't look lifted. But they said that it wouldn't be cost-effective for me if they did that... And they said that if I just made the bridge of my nose really shallow, it would look three-dimensional, so I said that since my goal was a long nose, I wouldn't do the bridge of my nose, and that I wouldn't do it. In fact, I'm not only thinking about improving the long nose, but if I use this, the result of the surgery would be pretty. They said that they understand what I mean since most people come here to fix their complexes. It felt like they listened to what the patient had to say, and their experience seemed good, and the price was reasonable.
 Here, after reading a review dissatisfied with the shape of my nose, the director said that he had a certain taste, so he told me to check the review carefully.

6. Different?? Dream?? Plastic surgery I should check this out too lol.
 He explained the person's face model and if you ask questions carefully, he explained it to you like a college lecture... He said that he would do it while looking at the bones so that the nostrils wouldn't be asymmetrical, but the nature of the alar cartilage going up is different on the left and right, and if you raise an asymmetrical nose, it will stand out, so even if you do the surgery well, it can be different, so the patient should be aware of it and do it honestly. And so usually, they do surgery like a straight nose?? so that the nostrils are not visible, but I said that if I have a long nose, the nostrils will be more visible, which is disadvantageous... He told me to think carefully about whether I would really like it when my nostrils are upturned. He also told me the pros and cons of using a support and using a septum extension, and the explanation about the nose was detailed...

7. ㅁㅌ Plastic Surgery
  Actually, I really liked 5 and 6, so I was going to go to one of the two places, but I was hesitant to go here, but I wanted to listen to the whole story so that I wouldn't regret it, so I went... But I strongly Stop it... After explaining all the reasons why I shouldn't do it, and telling me that even if I was satisfied with my short nose, my side profile wouldn't look so great, she said that if I got the surgery, she would definitely ask for a second surgery, either here or at another hospital. As I was leaving, she told the counter staff to send me there without charging me a consultation fee. That's when I came to my senses... What the.... They were so adamant about not getting the surgery, giving me an estimate and not charging me a consultation fee, but I realized that this was really not right. Actually, all the plastic surgeons could do it, but they discourage it... Most of them tell me not to do it, but I didn't listen?? I thought that if my long nose got better, it wouldn't matter if I heard anything else or not... But at the end, when they said they wouldn't charge me a consultation fee, I really understood what all the other hospitals said and came to my senses...

So I'm not going to do it. This is what hospital number 5 or 6 said, but patients with long noses envy short noses and come to the hospital to get surgery like that, and patients with short noses envy long noses and come to the hospital to get surgery like that... They all come to get surgery because they envy what they don't have... I still think short and small noses are so pretty, but um, I'm not going to think about getting a nose job anymore...! I lost almost three chickens going back and forth on the consultation fee, but I think it was a good expense since the things I was debating whether to do it or not have been completely sorted out! I've

been researching a lot about septal cartilage support and nasal septum extension, so if you have any questions, ask @ But I don't know lol. I don't remember the hospital's CCTV or costs, so I'll tell you what I can tell you,

and it felt like the doctors would do anything if you paid them~ or something, but they discouraged me from doing what they had to and explained what I would lose?? And if my friends or family were to do it, I would probably tell them to get some MT counseling... I don't think it would suit people who are into flashy stuff, though??
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

딤딘딩 Writer 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 4A908] Address
수지보라 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 31221] Address

익명 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 4A4EA] Address

랄푸 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 49020] Address

나나링99 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 73883] Address

리현 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 5162F] Address

지주발 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 3CA13] Address

맛있는거먹을ㄹ 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : A8F05] Address

kikoxxx 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : BB84A] Address

kikoxxx 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : BB84A] Address
m1nu 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 3710F] Address

testest 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 22A39] Address

공쥬니 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 41F67] Address

딤딘딩 Writer 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 2C058] Address

딤딘딩 Writer 6 Months ago 6 Months ago [CODE : 2C058] Address
익명 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address

딤딘딩 Writer 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address
우히앙 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address

딤딘딩 Writer 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address
Hdiihebkk 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address

딤딘딩 Writer 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
행복만할래 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address

딤딘딩 Writer 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
Dxxs 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
밍탱공 5 Days ago 5 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 178
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
Anesthesiology
코성형
쌍커풀
지방이식
가슴확대
실리프팅
Photo Reviews
Bodyshaping job Cmt 0 View 8 Like 0
와 나 오랜만에 사진 한번 찍어본김에 후기올려야지 하고 사진 편집했는데 충격먹었어..;;;;;; 솔직히 몸무게 차이 2키로밖에 안나고 맨날 보는 다리라서 그랬던건가 신랑도 나도 큰 차이 없는거 같은데? 이랬거든??? 미친생각을 하고있었엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 와 나 너무 충격이다 진짜로..! 나 무슨 시술 전 옆모습이 물범같네,,? 배랑 허벅지 엉덩이까지 라인 달라진거봐 그리고 다리사진 이건 거의 다른사람 …
2 Minutes ago
Nose job - 처음처럼성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 19 Like 0
발품팔다가 처음처럼성형외과에서 상담받았을때 상담실장님이 너무친절하시고 실장님코가 딱 제스탈이였습니다! 이방석원장님이 한테 하셨다구해서 바로 예약해서수술했습니다 짧고 낮은코가 고민이였는데 주위에서 피부가 얇다고 코끝많이 못 올린다고 했는데 원장님이 얼굴형에 맞게 딱 잘해주셨서서 너무 만족만족 수술한지 지금딱6개월됬는데 너무 만족합니다 자연스러우면서도 티전혀 안나는것도아니고 딱 원하는걸로해주셨어요
6 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 아이호성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 47 Like 0
수술 전에 진짜 답 없는 눈이라고 생각했는데 박병호원장님이 매몰하면서 눈매교정 살짝 하고 앞트임 들어가면 좋을 것 같다고 추천해주심!! 매몰이 자연유착맞나..? 절개 안해도 된다고 하시는것도 좋았음 눈 좀 커지고 싶었는데 수술전이랑 거의 2배정도 차이나는듯ㅋㅋㅋ 무쌍시절엔 개눈되는 게 보여서 직경 큰 렌즈 절대 못꼈는데 원하는 렌즈에 원하는 화장하면서 꾸밀 수 있어서 좋다ㅜㅜ 라인 두껍고 화려한 눈도 이쁘긴한데 난 자연스럽게…
17 Minutes ago
Nose job - 쁠리성형외과 Cmt 2 View 115 Like 0
코 수술 만족도는 확실히 시간 지나면 지날수록 오르는 거 같아 ㅋㅋㅋ 딱 하기 전 – 병원 결정하는 일에서 진짜 진이랑 스트레스 엄청 받았는데 코 수술하고 지금 2달 훨씬 지났는데 엄청 만족하고 잇어,, 특히 코 수술 잘 되면 주변으로 괜히 은근히 나 잘 됐지~? 하고 물어보게 된다던데 내가 딱 그랬어 ㅋㅋ 친구 코 수술 고민하고 잇어서 나 수술해준 원장님 소개시켜 드렸구… 그래서 진짜 개인적으로는 만족할 수밖에 없는 상태임… 코 붓기!!…
1 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 31 Like 0
눈수술하고나서 눈매교정도 풀리고 눈매가 쳐저서 인라인으로 변한점때문에 아이슈링크를 받아보기로 결정했어요. 여자의사분 말고 남자의사분이 대신 해주셨는데 지금은 검색해보니 없으시네요? 의사가 아닌가?? 뭐지 ㅠ 암튼 결괴는 아무 효과없었음 돈버림! 걍 눈매교정 수술해야되는걸 깨달았어요.
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 케이플러스성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 108 Like 0
작년 9월말 쌍수 후기입니다 압구정에 ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ 병원에서 했구요 150만원 정도였습니다 (쌍커풀만, 부분절개) 쌍수를 하게 된 계기는 라식하러 갔는데 속눈썹이 자꾸 눈을 찌르는 구조여서 쌍수해야 한다고 하셔서 알아보게 됐어요. 병원 5군데 정도 돌았는데, ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ가 상담이 제일 자세했어요. 다른 병원에서는 그냥 제 눈 한 번 쓱 보고 다 안검하수라고 쌍수+앞트임+눈매교정 해야 한다고 했었는데, ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ ㄱㅅㅇ 원장님만 직접 이마랑 눈 만…
2 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 윤곽의정석성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 157 Like 0
안녕하세요! 핀제거 2주차 후기입니다! 2년 전쯤 타병원에서 턱끝 윤곽 수술을 받았었습니다 핀제거 수술할 생각 없었는데 약간의 이물감도 느껴지고 ct 촬영할 때 핀 나오는 것도 부담스러워서 핀제거했어요 ! 원래 수술했던 병원에 문의했는데 가격대가 너무 세서 바비톡 보고 알아보다가 윤곽의정석 후기 보고 신뢰도 가고 마침 이벤트 중이라 가격 부담없어서 병원 선택했어요 추가금 같은 거 전혀 없었습니다! ㅎㅎㅎ 수술시간은 5분~10분정도로 많이 짧았고…
2 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job - 압구정탑라인의원 Cmt 0 View 158 Like 0
압구정ㅌㄹㅇ에서 상체전신지흡한지 3주됐어요 ☺️ 지흡으로는 알아주는 병원이라고 들어서 상담하고 바로 그날 다음날 수술하는걸로 예약 잡았어요 워낙 타고난 상체비만에 흉통도 넓고 근육량도 좀 있고 통짜허리라 몸만보면 스트레스받구 글고 여자라면 공감할 개 짜증나는 브라자 튀어나오는 등살 .. 워낙 상체 돼지라 별 기대안하고 갔는데 경은실장님께서 수술경과 좋은 케이스같다구 하셔서 밑져야 본전이지 하고 했던거 같아요,, 그런데 진…
5 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 에스엠성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 191 Like 0
쌍수로 유명하다고 해서 지인 추천받고 갔어요 상담, 수술 모두 만족스러웠습니다 절개로 수술했고 사실 상담 시 디자인할 때 인아웃으로 그렸는데 결과물은 아웃라인이 됐어요 그치만 전 이게 너무 맘에 들어서 오히려 좋습니다..!! 붓기-절개여서 오래갔습니다 큰 붓기는 3개월 정도 걸린 것 같고 잔붓기까지 모두 빠진 게 반년 이상 걸린 것 같아요 실밥 제거 하나도 안 아프고 그냥 느낌도 안 났어요,,
7 Hours ago